Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Games

L/H White

Bwfcfan5 - Fuck off you cunt

Your an absolute cretin

I think Uruguay would beat France and Mexico Brazil (as I said plenty of times), so yes Japan and Mexico is an easier route than Colombia and Sweden IMO

Wanker

He's not getting an invite to the BBQ then?

This is standard wanderers fans sadly. The lads doing no harm and clearly loves the club however as he’s not chucking beer and acting the cunt he’s an embarrassment.

Good luck to the lad. Not my thing really but I honesty don’t get the harm in it.

Nailed it

Your an absolute cretin

I think Uruguay would beat France and Mexico Brazil (as I said plenty of times), so yes Japan and Mexico is an easier route than Colombia and Sweden IMO

Wanker

Almost certain he’s big sharps

• Site Supporter

I'd bet most that actively dislike him are the beer throwing types or young lads who are, as you say, too cool for school.

Any adult harbouring negative thoughts about a lad who films his spacker face (credit to Gonzo there) at the match is a tremendous whopper

Indeed. I've really enjoyed some of his stuff, some I skip through, as it's a bit pap and others I don't watch as I'm not into deflated fans after a loss.

It's no bother to watch or ignore, and no one has to bother with him if you're not into his stuff, and he's doing no harm.

Good luck to him

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Your an absolute cretin

Wanker

Rita Sue and The Lefty Too.......you tell him Bob.....:D

Your an absolute cretin

Wanker

Anyone saying we arent in the better side of the draw is bonkers for me!

We could do colombia, sweden, croatia and be in a world cup final ffs

Anyone saying we arent in the better side of the draw is bonkers for me!

We could do colombia, sweden, croatia and be in a world cup final ffs

I think we could have had Japan, Mexico then Uruguay the other way and I think that was an easier route than the one you have highlighted

Not that I think we would beat Uruguay that is (or Croatia in this side)

I guess it’s all down to your opinion of Brazil, I think they are very ordinary and are held back by the god like status of Neymar, fancy Mexico to beat them tomorrow

Edited by birch-chorley

From what I've seen the winners are coming from France Uruguay or Brazil, and I'm making Uruguay the best shout.

Can't rule us out though.

The winners will, most likely, be past winners.

There are only 4 left in, including us. We are the only past winner in our side of the draw

• Moderators

Not many said it was easier

Just plenty seem to be assuming we will beat whoever we play if it's not Brazil

We've won 2 ko games since 90

8 changes was too many for me, winning breeds confidence and all that

We've played 2 shit teams

Hopefully we'll beat Colombia but if we don't I hope folk aren't banging on about what could've been if someone like mexico or Uruguay win it

We never seen to beat Sweden

Never seems to be easy, we've played them a lot in major comps, Welbeck back heel won it for us in Euro 2012 3-2

Remember Joe Cole's wonder goal v Sweden was great, not so much Danny Mils fuck up in 2002

Edited by Didledee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.