Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Games

L/H White

Ridiculous and such a shame a talented player like him feels he needs to act that way in front of millions of impressionable kids watching.

I hope they also get to witness someone snap the irritating little prick in half for acting the way he does.

apart from Russia 17/06/58 1-0.

to be fair they were the Soviet Union, but 10 of those who played were Russian and the acting captain was Armenian but is now a VP of the Russian FA.

Of the rest of the squad one was Ukranian, one Latvian, and all the rest Russian.

Not as bad as Spain. They have the ability to explode and use a bit of pace and strength to get a goal and then ease up. Seems ideal given the conditions.

Someone needs to find a way to get at them and get a goal. Upset their rhythm.

Brazil v Belgium would be very tasty

Neymar plays well and scores and creates a goal, but his theatrics have to stop, it's embarrassing at times, yes it was a red card, but you'd think he'd just been sniped with a 50 cal

There wouldn’t be any rolling about if it was a 50 cal ????

Ridiculous and such a shame a talented player like him feels he needs to act that way in front of millions of impressionable kids watching.

I hope they also get to witness someone snap the irritating little prick in half for acting the way he does.

Chatting to one of them there yanks t'other day and when I asked him about the WC he said something about watching grown men roll around like a 7 year old girl whose been shot isn't very appealing.

Hard to argue with him really although I did point out us English generally frown upon such behaviour . . .

Chatting to one of them there yanks t'other day and when I asked him about the WC he said something about watching grown men roll around like a 7 year old girl whose been shot isn't very appealing.

Hard to argue with him really although I did point out us English generally frown upon such behaviour . . .

Easy to say when you’ve not qualified

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.