Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Brom 1-2 Bwfc

Leyther_Matt

I was on QQ.

Some guy to right of me hurled a bottle of ale when we scored the first right to the front.

There was a blonde lass in pink kept wandering past with lovely chebs.

She’s either got cystitis or was taking cocaine.

That bottle just missed me and my mate by inches, whoever threw that is a fucking first class weapon with a

Complete disregard for anyone.

Failed to spoil a great day out following the wanderers tho.

• Site Supporter

To all my detractors:

A few little factoids to confirm I actually was at the West Brom match on Saturday

1. The beer shower I spoke about came from around six rows below where I was sitting. Although it wasn't a lot of beer I still got a light soaking.

2. At half time the competition was won by a guy named Zack, and one of the questions (I believe the first one) related to Sam Allardyce.

3. During the match at least two smoke bombs (One blue coloured) were let off somewhere behind where I was sitting.

4. I apologised to a gorgeous lady in a black dress sat next to my best mate for my rather brusque language, mainly insinuating that the referee was a 'Deciple Of Onan'

Now then I wonder what course of action will you take. Will it be...

a) Totally ignore my post as it destroys your reputation as an online self-opinionated bully, who can never be wrong.

B) Continue acting like a petulant child and claim that my post is meaningless, and come up with more bullshit excuses.

c) Try to have me in some way censured or thrown off this site thus solving the problem in one fell swoop or...

d) Actually having the chutzpah to admit you're wrong and apologise.

I await your responses with an-ti-ci.......................pation!!!

For the sake of your own mental health can I advise that this is probably the best forum for you to frequent...

• Members

To all my detractors:

A few little factoids to confirm I actually was at the West Brom match on Saturday

1. The beer shower I spoke about came from around six rows below where I was sitting. Although it wasn't a lot of beer I still got a light soaking.

2. At half time the competition was won by a guy named Zack, and one of the questions (I believe the first one) related to Sam Allardyce.

3. During the match at least two smoke bombs (One blue coloured) were let off somewhere behind where I was sitting.

4. I apologised to a gorgeous lady in a black dress sat next to my best mate for my rather brusque language, mainly insinuating that the referee was a 'Deciple Of Onan'

Now then I wonder what course of action will you take. Will it be...

a) Totally ignore my post as it destroys your reputation as an online self-opinionated bully, who can never be wrong.

B) Continue acting like a petulant child and claim that my post is meaningless, and come up with more bullshit excuses.

c) Try to have me in some way censured or thrown off this site thus solving the problem in one fell swoop or...

d) Actually having the chutzpah to admit you're wrong and apologise.

I await your responses with an-ti-ci.......................pation!!!

This has to be a WUM or alter ego? Either that or we need to revisit the WWays lexicon and look up spacktard.

Can't folk just be ecstatic after a great win?