Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading Away

burnden

He’s out of contract in summer, Ken won’t be shelling out a transfer fee if there’s chance of a free in July

Yeah he's out of contract, just wondering if we've agreed a price with Norwich in January, like the keeper we've just signed from them, If not, if he does well for us, no doubt he'll be on the top of other Championship teams shopping list in July.

On the recruitment, reassuring to look at team sheet beforehand and see that all seven subs were new players and you felt they could do a job and make an impact if needed. Too often last season you couldn't see a game changer on bench when we were struggling

To be fair we had Noone and ALF on the bench last season. Let's not forget we would be down if Parky hadn't been forced to use them a bit in the last third of the season. I'm ecstatic at 7 points but we stayed up despite Parky, he'd love to still have Madine up front and Noone on the bench.

On the recruitment, reassuring to look at team sheet beforehand and see that all seven subs were new players and you felt they could do a job and make an impact if needed. Too often last season you couldn't see a game changer on bench when we were struggling

To be fair we had Noone and ALF on the bench last season. Let's not forget we would be down if Parky hadn't been forced to use them a bit in the last third of the season. I'm ecstatic at 7 points but we stayed up despite Parky, he'd love to still have Madine up front and Noone on the bench. But I like the option of using Donaldson, underrated for me.

To be fair we had Noone and ALF on the bench last season. Let's not forget we would be down if Parky hadn't been forced to use them a bit in the last third of the season. I'm ecstatic at 7 points but we stayed up despite Parky, he'd love to still have Madine up front and Noone on the bench. But I like the option of using Donaldson, underrated for me.

If this and if that, what a load of negative bollocks.

Let's deal with facts, 7 points from 3 games, unbeaten and 5th in the league.

Are you just going to keep posting it, even though it is tosh?