Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

University Of Bolton Stadium

Biggish Dave

I suggest that if anyone wants to engage in that type of thing that Sluggy's site will be more than happy to accommodate you.

We are happy for any Bolton fan to pop along and chat - we are all on the same side after all.

We are running a load of season long competitions once again if anybody is interested, all free to enter.

We are happy for any Bolton fan to pop along and chat - we are all on the same side after all.

We are running a load of season long competitions once again if anybody is interested, all free to enter.

Does it involve describing something in under 10000 words?

Does it involve describing something in under 10000 words?

Look, I'm sorry if I've upset you or anyone else if I try to explain things as clearly as I can and give quotes and links to reference to what I've said, as all I'm doing is trying to give people as much factual information as I can for you/them to base their thoughts and opinions upon regarding our club and those around it.  Is that really such a bad thing for me to have done?

And no you don't have to post a million words if you don't want to, everyone is welcome on Nuts even if you just use it to view and have a read, we are just fans of the club just the same as everyone on here is too.

• Site Supporter

Go on then.

Should the university be spending money, whether student fees or public, on sponsorship of a football club?

One presumes there will have been a cost/benefit analysis after the shirt sponsorship?

they have to advertise somewhere, and pay for it. and if they got this at the right price, then its great brand exposure.

Look, I'm sorry if I've upset you or anyone else if I try to explain things as clearly as I can and give quotes and links to reference to what I've said, as all I'm doing is trying to give people as much factual information as I can for you/them to base their thoughts and opinions upon regarding our club and those around it. Is that really such a bad thing for me to have done?

And no you don't have to post a million words if you don't want to, everyone is welcome on Nuts even if you just use it to view and have a read, we are just fans of the club just the same as everyone on here is too.

Woooosh!

I think it was a pun on essays Sluffy :D

You’d think those complaining would revert to moaning about the morality of having a betting firm as kit sponsor.

Still call it the Reebok most of the time but since the Macron deal meant this is pretty likely to happen every few years I’ve been trying to get in the habit of saying Middlebrook instead.

• Site Supporter

Well, here’s hoping it works out for all concerned.

Whichever way he dresses it, a lot of public money does go into universities. As does private.

There's a whole discussion as to whether they should be using it this way (perhaps it will raise their profile and help increase income and therefore tax..) but I'm not arsed at the moment.

What I would say is that you were suggested as chancellor (iirc) on another thread.

I agree; you could then hugely increase spending on universities which would please Ken no end????

You’d think those complaining would revert to moaning about the morality of having a betting firm as kit sponsor.

Still call it the Reebok most of the time but since the Macron deal meant this is pretty likely to happen every few years I’ve been trying to get in the habit of saying Middlebrook instead.

I just call it the ground now