Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Reading

DomRepWanderer

• Site Supporter

We’ll finish bottom.

even Ipswich will put a few results together but we won’t.

our time will come again, but for now we need some sort of divine intervention.

throw into the mix the result at Newcastle tonight and this season really has got nothing going for it.

if by some miracle we stay up and the self pity mob don’t win the league it willl count among the greats.

Edited by Spider

Its pretty clear we can't afford to pot him. So all those clamouring for him to be sacked are pissing in the wind. 

Overall was poor. Donaldson works hard but starting him as a 1 up top means youve no goal theat.  Our defence litterally has to defend for 75 percent of the game , and they can't do it. 

We need to score first to win, especially at home. A point isn't good enough. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

Its pretty clear we can't afford to pot him. So all those clamouring for him to be sacked are pissing in the wind. 

Overall was poor. Donaldson works hard but starting him as a 1 up top means youve no goal theat.  Our defence litterally has to defend for 75 percent of the game , and they can't do it. 

We need to score first to win, especially at home. A point isn't good enough. 

I'm not convinced we can't afford to sack him.

Parky was asking for reinforcements; if he believes we can afford some, then we can pay him off. Ultimately he's not going to be on a fortune.

Ken can see what's going on and needs to act.

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

We’ll finish bottom.

even Ipswich will put a few results together but we won’t.

our time will come again, but for now we need some sort of divine intervention.

throw into the mix the result at Newcastle tonight and this season really has got nothing going for it.

if by some miracle we stay up and the self pity mob don’t win the league it willl count among the greats.

I was more sick when Newcastle got the penalty than when we went 1 down. We're doomed, scousers league, football is dead to me too August

Would rather use any pennies ken can find this window to pot the manager than bring any player in. Not going to happen unfortunately but that would be best thing for us. Then i can end my self imposed exile since Boxing Day. Just cant take any more of his 'tactics'. Utter dross

Connell was great again but the crowd booing his substitution was a disgrace the lad was goosed,  but sick of PP same formation every week no matter who we play, again no creative midfielder, 1 up top and a bad one at that, utter dross, very lucky to get the point. Must have been 6000 on tops Anderson and PP killing BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I hate atmospheres like that

Quite a bit of me feels for Parky

No money to go at, all the off field distractions, his better players sold

We have lost direction though

Taking the best player off was a bad call imo, Connell was a massive plus

I dont know what the answer is, can a different manager get anything more out of this squad? Maybe

Lack of cash to pot him and his staff will be the problem