Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cars. The hassle begins

Spider

• Site Supporter

My missus had a car one one of those "give it back after 3 years" deals.

It's due back in a few weeks.

Were going  to sell it and pay the remaining amount instead as we'll probably end up with some spare cash. So, all good there.

Now, who's best to use for a similar deal? I'm not using Fiat again as they're a tub and bucket shower of fucking retards.

Anyone on here do this for a living or had a good experience with a broker/dealer?

We've got a monthly budget and she has a rough idea which car she wants. Well, she does after I pointed out that if she wants a Range Rover she'll have to go on the game.

Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Were going  to sell it and pay the remaining amount instead as we'll probably end up with some spare cash. So, all good there.

Now, who's best to use for a similar deal? I'm not using Fiat again as they're a tub and bucket shower of fucking retards.

Anyone on here do this for a living or had a good experience with a broker/dealer?

We've got a monthly budget and she has a rough idea which car she wants. Well, she does after I pointed out that if she wants a Range Rover she'll have to go on the game.

Thanks in advance.

Carwow is a good place to start for sure. Once you know what she wants that is. Specify pcp and sit back and watch the deals come to you basically. 

It's almost like they shoehorned that scene in just for a gratuitous 'cop a load of these' from the directors...

Alas just a bit too early for our household on original release, only got a video player in about 1986...

First time it was on telly though it got taped :wub:

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Absolutely. New diesels are very clean, too much misinformation about them. Economic too.

You’re on fire today!

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Thanks in advance.

HBAHT and how much will she be charging?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Traf said:

HBAHT and how much will she be charging?

Decent pair on her, D with a firmness that I enjoy prodding.

i reckon your first go is free, then it’s just a bottle of Frogs Leap Zinfandel a bash thereafter.

2014 vintage please.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Decent pair on her, D with a firmness that I enjoy prodding.

i reckon your first go is free, then it’s just a bottle of Frogs Leap Zinfandel a bash thereafter.

2014 vintage please.

I can see how that’ll help her secure a Range Rover

I always remember when a used car salesman once said to me that buying a car is like chucking your money down the drain, yeah I know that I thought, but we all need a reliable car don't we?

I bought a Toyota Yaris 2007 plate with 35K on the clock over 3 years ago, it has cost me fook all! £45 a month fuel, £145 pa road tax and £160 pa insurance and fook all on repairs. I just put the money I've saved on cars towards my holidays these days.:D

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I always remember when a used car salesman once said to me that buying a car is like chucking your money down the drain, yeah I know that I thought, but we all need a reliable car don't we?

I bought a Toyota Yaris 2007 plate with 35K on the clock over 3 years ago, it has cost me fook all! £45 a month fuel, £145 pa road tax and £160 pa insurance and fook all on repairs. I just put the money I've saved on cars towards my holidays these days.:D

Good insurance that.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Blondi said:

If you are going to buy an oldish car then Toyota or Honda is probably the way to go.

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A bottle of Zinfandel ?

Does she get better with age ?

Frogs Leap 2014 Zinf is squeezed from the juicebox of the Gods.

Better with age? Like any vintage, there's less of it the more time goes on.