Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Boby Brno said:

Ok.

was he a director when ED lent the money to Ken, if the answer is no, then why would he know any more then me or you. The only people that really know how that deal went down was ED and now is family and Ken, every fucker else is guessing

4 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

was he a director when ED lent the money to Ken, if the answer is no, then why would he know any more then me or you. The only people that really know how that deal went down was ED and now is family and Ken, every fucker else is guessing

He still has contact with many senior people at the club. He knows more than anyone on here. If you want to dismiss it fine, I’m just trying to add something to the thread. 

1 hour ago, tyldesley_white said:

Woah Whoa Woah there fella.whats with the shite spelling,ie is instead of his?They don't want thick cunts with bad grammer on here,ive been told.

Marc Iles @MarcIles 1h1 hour ago

As I understand it - two options on the table in takeover. 🔸A straightforward sale. 🔸Eddie's family exercise option to commandeer KA's shares as loan in default, then sell to a buyer. Second option sounds messier. But I'm no expert. #bwfc

Remember you heard it hear first. Marc Iles is no expert. Better to leave it to Bonnar then Marc, eh? Got an MBA from Harvard hasn't he? Or have I got him mixed up with Sam Allardyce?

Edited by Chris Custodiet

1 minute ago, Chris Custodiet said:

As I understand it - two options on the table in takeover. 🔸A straightforward sale. 🔸Eddie's family exercise option to commandeer KA's shares as loan in default, then sell to a buyer. Second option sounds messier. But I'm no expert. #bwfc

Remember you heard it hear first. Marc Iles is no expert. Better to leave it to Bonnar then Marc, eh? Got an MBA from Harvard hasn't he? Or have I got him mixed up with Sam Allardyce?

Obsessed 

17 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Has he read Nixon's tweet or the other way round?