Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 hour ago, Blondi said:

Has anyone heard about the possible Peter Kenyon consortium since Nixon mentioned it? Seems to have died a death, was hoping Kenyon & Co were going to gazump Basran & Co and maybe bring in someone like Nicky Butt (ex Man U connection) as our next manager.

Nicky fuckin Butt??

Apart from the manc connection what the fcuk do we want with someone with no managerial experience

4 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

how do you know this?  And everything else you seem to know? 

It’s all public domain/insolvency law. You can’t give preferred bidder status when creditor covenants have been breached; therefore no exclusivity.

18 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Nicky fuckin Butt??

Apart from the manc connection what the fcuk do we want with someone with no managerial experience

Just wanted to see who would bite first and you won!😈

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

It’s all public domain/insolvency law. You can’t give preferred bidder status when creditor covenants have been breached; therefore no exclusivity.

I'm quite liking your posts - seemingly no agenda, just explaining stuff that is in the public domain, as you say, and not just quoting/reposting social media bullshit

I feel that I've move on from being a blind man in a blizzard lost near the North Pole, with all this stuff.........to the fact that it's stopped snowing

Please keep on enlightening me

Oh.......and are you related to Malc in any way??

Last one for the evening, will the EFL have concerns that Basran and VGC Partners are investors in / part owners of a football talent agency- 10Tentalent? An agency that focuses (with the exception of Mark Noble) on lower league players?

Would certainly prevent players from said agency being transferred to BWFC...... likewise will the agency suffer through its potential links? Seeing as it’s VGC’s (Venlo’s) only profitable venture at present it seems odd that they (fund providers) would back a venture that brought direct conflict. 

Just a thought. 

Night all.

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Last one for the evening, will the EFL have concerns that Basran and VGC Partners are investors in / part owners of a football talent agency- 10Tentalent? An agency that focuses (with the exception of Mark Noble) on lower league players?

Would certainly prevent players from said agency being transferred to BWFC...... likewise will the agency suffer through its potential links? Seeing as it’s VGC’s (Venlo’s) only profitable venture at present it seems odd that they (fund providers) would back a venture that brought direct conflict. 

Just a thought. 

Night all.

Cheers Pete... (Kenyon). 

11 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

If I was Peter Kenyon I’d happily tell you that I had no interest, not when Leeds/Derby will be for sale.

No probs! 

It was a jokey comment based on the 'bipolarways' method of dealing with things. 

Can you explain your reasons for your post that seemed to discredit the basran bid? 

Stick about, I'm not arsed either way! 

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Good man. Interesting to get your take on things. 

The biggest issue is the legality around if Burnden Leisure owe Moonshift or Inner Circle. If the former then it’s a very simple process for a buyer, if the latter then it’s more complicated and more expensive. 

In all fairness to KA he’s pulled a blinder in having the loan made to Inner Circle but there is scope for legal challenge if the purpose can be proven to be solely for investment in to Burnden Leisure.

5 minutes ago, stevieb said:

No probs! 

It was a jokey comment based on the 'bipolarways' method of dealing with things. 

Can you explain your reasons for your post that seemed to discredit the basran bid? 

Stick about, I'm not arsed either way! 

Not seeking to discredit, simply pointing out that at present there is a breach of the Fit and Proper Person’s test due to conflicting interests. 

Again, all publicly available and no agenda, just speculating on reasons for the delay, other than lack of funds.

8 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I'm loving all these new posters who know everything.

Wake me up when it's all over

Facts are a representation of learned knowledge. 

No conjecture here other than where stated.

Edited by Howardroark
Edit

• Members
14 hours ago, Ani said:

Bolty I deliberately said ‘as much as he wanted’ he wanted to be competing with top 4 which was many millions more than we could afford. The breaking up of the back room squad and Sam leaving was shit all round. Just a pity there was no middle ground. 

Fair points.