Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

11 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It is in the public domain, 

£28.9m debt (£8m to Ken-Moonshift) This comes from the registered charges and debentures on companies house and then an overview of their most recent accounts.

£2M for Ken 

£8m + £2m is £10m 

leaves £20.9 

The £30Mish figure has been public knowledge for a long time because it’s literally the stated debt.

The most recently filed accounts are to June 2017 

Thats 20 months out of date 

When you say " an overview of their most recent accounts " are we talking draft June 2018 accounts and Management accounts thereafter ? 

The £2 million for Ken - where specifically is that detailed ?

I heard from good sources he had dropped his asking price to £1 million before christmas and more recently would take whatever he could get

Therefore to  say  " KA has put his price on the table, it’s £10M  to buy him out" is potentially wide of the mark  

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Conferences ‘hosted’ at the stadium press reports; 

Attendees of sporting events/sportsmen talks; 

Chairman’s reports for associated companies; 

Newsletters; 

Trade Magazines; 

I’ve missed all of these, and not heard any second hand reports to confirm any of these businesses have ever been interested. I’ll bow to your superior knowledge. 

1 minute ago, Benny The Ball said:

The most recently filed accounts are to June 2017 

Thats 20 months out of date 

When you say " an overview of their most recent accounts " are we talking draft June 2018 accounts and Management accounts thereafter ? 

The £2 million for Ken - where specifically is that detailed ?

I heard from good sources he had dropped his asking price to £1 million before christmas and more recently would take whatever he could get

Therefore to  say  " KA has put his price on the table, it’s £10M  to buy him out" is potentially wide of the mark  

We are talking accounts as listed in the city prospectus. 

Maybe true about Ken, the £1M/ lower fee depends entirely on what deal he does with Moonshift.

Edited by Howardroark

1 minute ago, royal white said:

So only people on WW have access to this info? 

Almost certainly yes, at present, and I’d like to believe that somebody with enough tech savvy to tweet a very specific journalist would also be a member of this site. 

But does it matter or are you simply looking for a victory?

Just now, Howardroark said:

Almost certainly yes, at present, and I’d like to believe that somebody with enough tech savvy to tweet a very specific journalist would also be a member of this site. 

But does it matter or are you simply looking for a victory?

“Almost certainly yes” sorry you’re wrong on that mate. 2 of 3 What’s app groups have been pinging non stop since you have been on here. The majority of those in the groups aren’t on WW. So the info you have supplied is far from limited to WW

In what way way would I be looking for a victory? 

16 minutes ago, royal white said:

“Almost certainly yes” sorry you’re wrong on that mate. 2 of 3 What’s app groups have been pinging non stop since you have been on here. The majority of those in the groups aren’t on WW. So the info you have supplied is far from limited to WW

In what way way would I be looking for a victory? 

Ok, well if you could kindly ensure the accuracy of the information in said WhatsApp groups, I hate to see Clint make a bit of a fool of himself on such a global platform. 

Well you seem to have taken issue with me mentioning Clint, it strikes me as an odd thing to do unless you were simply looking for an argument and you felt this to be your opportunity? 

I do understand there’s a desire to ‘out’ me as a fraud or a ‘WUM’ or even as a central character sat here messaging from the stadium, but the truth is that I’m just a guy who makes a living from speculating and reading the semantics of publicly available statements, that’s how the stock market works. 

For further reading I’d suggest you look at Eugene Fama’s ‘Perfect Markets’ hypothesis as this forms the basis of the principles of factual speculation.

Edited by Howardroark
Correction

The picture you are painting of borrowings against future  EFL payments begs the question where has all the cash gone with unsecured creditors at the levels they are ? 

Cash incomings just services the debt taken on in the first 12-18 months. 3 years of ticket sales-factored, sponsorship deals- factored, hotel reservations-factored, corporate boxes-factored. 

The issue comes when the expected volume for factoring is far greater than the actual amount, especially when the factoring company handles all your merchant accounts and releases funds after their payment.... 

The above is one of the issues Basran faces, in a typical takeover you would raise funds against assets, in this case there are literally no assets that aren’t charged or collateral.

Howard  

The above was a conversation that you and I had on friday -  this was within the first couple of hours of you venturing onto  this site .

Now I better understand where your information is coming from ,   I  assume that you have not seen a recent cash analysis for Burnden Leisure and associated companies ?

Are you any  the wiser than any of us in say knowing how much KA has taken out and put into the business since the last accounts were filed ? 

10 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Ok, well if you could kindly ensure the accuracy of the information in said WhatsApp groups, I hate to see Clint make a bit of a fool of himself on such a global platform. 

Well you seem to have taken issue with me mentioning Clint, it strikes me as an odd thing to do unless you were simply looking for an argument and you felt this to be your opportunity? 

I do understand there’s a desire to ‘out’ me as a fraud or a ‘WUM’ or even as a central character sat here messaging from the stadium, but the truth is that I’m just a guy who makes a living from speculating and reading the semantics of publicly available statements, that’s how the stock market works. 

For further reading I’d suggest you look at Eugene Fama’s ‘Perfect Markets’ hypothesis as this forms the basis of the principles of factual speculation.

As much as a cock Clint is I’m sure he won’t be to upset about getting a name wrong on twatter and they same applies to what’s app groups.

And there’s absolutely no issue with you mentioning his name, I’ve no idea how you have come to that conclusion.

Maybe you are one of the trust lot that Clint has been having a bit of banter with on FB? 

Anyway there’s no argument here I’m happy to read your mixture of facts, links, guesses and assumptions. 

29 minutes ago, Traf said:

Might not be takeover related, but...

SSN are advertising a Phil Parkinson News Conference for 1.45pm Monday afternoon.

That'll be the pre-Tuesday night match standard presser

5 hours ago, Howardroark said:

Can I just state to twitter user ‘Clint Grundy’ it’s Brett Warburton who owns a company investing in Basran, not Mark Warburton. Please paraphrase me correctly.

A lad I go the match with asked if I knew a Clint Grundy. Apparently all over Facebook. 

I wondered if he was Undies alter ego hence the Grundy reference. ( grundies = Undies). But who knows.