Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I'm pleased you do your own research. If you have done it with reasonable thoroughness you might have noticed that Ken Anderson spent £472,275 on Holdsworth's shares and preventing Blumarble foreclosing, 18 months ago, on the debt arranged by Holdsworth in March 2016.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09782053/filing-history

And you might just figure out that 90% of Anderson's consultancy fee was spent on this little item.

If you bother to look through the accounts of Burnden Leisure  you might find all the other amounts Anderson had to find to get shut of Holdsworth and give him at least a slim chance of handing over the club to someone willing and able to keep lavishing cash on serial loss-maker BWFC.

I've emailed the author of the article in theTimes today about the errors in his report. He hasn't replied. They rarely do.

I am so fucking glad you’ve mentioned this. Again.

I might have missed this nugget of information but I can rest knowing that you’ll share it. Again. And often. 

To be fair the Times article was an ill researched hatchet job on Anderson typical  myopic journalism which is both lazy & uninformative with the bad guy an easy target.

Anderson could be guilty of most things highlighted in the article but the writer has'nt discovered any of them. 

9 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

To be fair the Times article was an ill researched hatchet job on Anderson typical  myopic journalism which is both lazy & uninformative with the bad guy an easy target.

Anderson could be guilty of most things highlighted in the article but the writer has'nt discovered any of them. 

Aye....."banning" the esteemed  Iles was understandable but was always likely to provoke a press reaction.

2 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I have been a qualified accountant working in the private sector for 46 years but I've never been to a car boot sale. I've seen them on telly and Wanderersways rarely fails to remind me of them. Most of the stuff you see is worthless garbage but occasionally you find a little nugget of genuine information which makes it all worthwhile.

Btw if you think that you are ever going to get better information from newspapers think again. It doesn't matter whether its the Times, Guardian, Sun or Beeno, you'll only get half a prejudiced story from the lot of them.

Insofar as Ken Anderson now has any control over events,  you can expect him to do what most husbands and fathers do  - put family first.

Have you got a masters in business analytics though? 

40 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

That last paragraph, it's pretty much written in the style of Kens 'a note from the Chairman' 🙄

That's because Chris is Ken, watching the watchers. 

Keep up Mr Grey! 

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I'm pleased you do your own research. If you have done it with reasonable thoroughness you might have noticed that Ken Anderson spent £472,275 on Holdsworth's shares and preventing Blumarble foreclosing, 18 months ago, on the debt arranged by Holdsworth in March 2016.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09782053/filing-history

And you might just figure out that 90% of Anderson's consultancy fee was spent on this little item.

If you bother to look through the accounts of Burnden Leisure  you might find all the other amounts Anderson had to find to get shut of Holdsworth and give him at least a slim chance of handing over the club to someone willing and able to keep lavishing cash on serial loss-maker BWFC.

I've emailed the author of the article in theTimes today about the errors in his report. He hasn't replied. They rarely do.

Is it free upgrades on ST tomorrow night Ken? 

someone has to pay it off. he wont. so i hope they do. 

dont wanna give the fucker chance to do more bullshit for the brentford game. 

(he might fuck about before then , but , a home game near the end of the month is ripe for some extra "no money coz takeover imminent" or "lock the doors" type crap. )

the new guys might know what theyre doing. 

Theres plenty of info on companies house that's tells you what's already happened.

I've concluded anyone but Ken who says they know what's going to happen tomorrow or the rest of the week is talking complete bollocks. 

It's a fingers crossed job, pointless trawling thru shite from this thread anymore.

2 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

As stated in my last post I’ve looked through all the various companies relating to both KA and BWFC as well as Lawrence/Laurence Bazini/Basini etc. I don’t understand all the filings and accounts information as well as you obviously do as I don’t have 46 years experience. 

However since you have so much experience you must be more than aware of how misleading and creative accountancy can be. Perhaps once up to date accounts become available we may get an inkling and your constant defence of KA will cease.

Perhaps you think that repeating the same thing over and over will convince people that KA isn’t as bad as they believe.

When all said and done we just want BWFC to survive and Saturdays to remain our football days. COYWM

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

no one told me there was other threads on here.

:lol:

Yep, I recommend the Brexit thread - ‘In and out again ‘. There’s lots of lovely chaps on there who welcome newcomers with a strong opinion on the situation. Don’t be shy...

26 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Its starting to feel like we’re fucked

Only just starting? Its felt like that for months. Its worrying that as we get closer to the edge the options to avoid it all seem to be running in the other direction.