Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

28 minutes ago, DLH said:

@John Galt are you a Bolton fan? And if you are, are you happy with this?

Not a Bolton fan, I'm actually a Rugby Union fan 

Did some work at the stadium regarding the financial aspects of the sale, initially for another interested party then Mr Bassini used our services instead of having to hire another company to start all over again.

I guess if I was to support a football team it would be Bolton, mainly because of the staff at the stadium being so welcoming and friendly and having a genuine passion for the club. I genuinely hope you do well in the future

8 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Welcome to my club Mr Bassini I for 1 will be supporting you and prepared too give you a chance.

Ditto! I'll be renewing my season ticket for next season too, on one condition, that Bassini pots Parky!

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

Dear keyboard warrior, 

Please grow up.

Maybe this may be of some help to you perhaps?

Duty Calls

Now kindly run along a play nice someplace else.

Thank you.

It's funny, you keep saying this, yet you're still replying. And I'm the one that cares about being wrong?

10 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

People seem to forget this part. Dean had the original loan and Ken was backup from what was initially agreed. Ken took over fully and didn't pay the original loan back until last year, while also flirting with administration and selling off players in the meantime. 

He played the cards he had ...... what’s to stop bassini on day two going right old debts cleared - “right aldo get me that factoring co’s number will you”

i really hope bassini was woefully wronged at Watford and we are used by him to prove he’s the best football owner in history. Only time will tell but the facts about the guy right here and now are he’s an absolute crank.

characters like him are addicted to self publication at all costs 

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Just now, Blondi said:

Ditto! I'll be renewing my season ticket for next season too, on one condition, that Bassini pots Parky!

Has to be done before end of season. Give a new manager full summer to decide who to keep and who to bring in, rather than letting a completely unqualified tracksuit wearing mug control recruitment and tweet about it. 

Just now, onlyoneawalker said:

He played the cards he had ...... what’s to stop bassini on day two going right old debts cleared - “right aldo get me that factoring co’s number will you”

i really hope bassini was woefully wronged at Watford and we are used by him to prove he’s the beat football owner in history. Only time will tell but the facts about the guy right here and now are he’s an absolute crank.

characters like him are addicted to self publication at all costs 

I agree. I don't know where I stand with him at the minute. If he lives up to his promises then great, but I fear he's massively over promised and who knows what happens when he realises that. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Imagine being bankrupt, then making a load of money in some property deals, then thinking... fuck it, I’ll blow a load of it by buying Bolton.

Clearly there are other more sensible reasonings/explanations but at face value the guy seems mental.

makes more sense than dean holdsworth buying it then asking his mates for a whip round to fund it. 

One thing that others and Howard especially kept saying was that Bill Gates could take us over but it doesn't mean he's going to spunk billions on us, someone saying they have X million pounds means cock all - it's how much they are going to spend that matters.

5 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

I agree. I don't know where I stand with him at the minute. If he lives up to his promises then great, but I fear he's massively over promised and who knows what happens when he realises that. 

The prem promise I don't give a shit about , having a club to support until the day I meet my maker is what I care about

Not sure Bassini knows as much as he should do, he says we were going into admin this morning but i thought the hotel was a separate company to the football one. Some folk on here seem to know more about the debts than he seems to do. 

18 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

It's funny, you keep saying this, yet you're still replying. And I'm the one that cares about being wrong?

Well you must be because I'm the one that simply gave my opinion of liking a STORY I read and haven't quoted any facts whatsoever, so what have I to be wrong about?

Now enough of this.

Block me, or I'll block you, as this as gone on long enough over a simple opinion that I liked the narrative (story) Howard gave which you have decided to argue the toss over because you have some childish bee in your bonnet over him.

So in the spirit of all good stories endings - everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END