Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

It’s a joke, he obviously hasn’t got the funds needed to complete. Even if he eventually comes up  with the money how the hell can anybody have faith in him . All we’ve had is two weeks of bullshit . He’s gone beyond Anderson’s deadline for the second time in two days. Time to move on and get a deal done with the new interested bidders. The uncertainty can’t go on.

EFL statement....

The EFL’s CEO has tonight met with Laurence Bassini regarding a possible change of control at Bolton Wanderers. The EFL has not received all the information it requires and Mr Bassini has committed to return with the relevant details in the next 48 hrs.

1 minute ago, lowcarbon said:

EFL taking their time for their own sake? Just so we finish the games. Not forgetting BWFC and the Hotel in court next Wednesday, only 4 working days away.

Taking their time makes it harder to play games though....

So EFL are giving Bassini 2 more days? Only thing they seem sure about is we must play the games. Players wont play until paid. Cant/won't  be paid until takeover. Forest game looming. Why dont EFL just pay players they will get the money back eventually im sure

Just now, snowball said:

So EFL are giving Bassini 2 more days? Only thing they seem sure about is we must play the games. Players wont play until paid. Cant/won't  be paid until takeover. Forest game looming. Why dont EFL just pay players they will get the money back eventually im sure

Swansea v Derby tomorrow. If Derby win they are (almost) sure of 6th place whether or not we complete fixtures.

“Have you got the proof of funds as required Mr Bassini?”

’not exactly but my mate owes me a oner and he gets paid tomorrow and promised I’ll have it’

”can he provide assurances now he will provide the funds?”

’well, I’ve just WhatsApp’d him.. wait... he’s online... he’s read it.. should start typing now...wait.. shit he’s gone off line. Blue ticked me’

”come back Thurs”