Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 hour ago, ErnestTurnip said:

On a different note, have people who are going to renew just left their DD as they are or have you cancelled them until the shit storm is hopefully over and the new season tickets are announced ? 

Left it

I will go regardless

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

With KA and Fildraw filing for admin who’s going to fund it? And what’s the reason both companies have filed? 

Maybe the bit about ken doing so is bollocks.

Surely the judge would have known about it, or representation at the time would have said so?

Seems weird as no one reported it at the time.

As you say, if ken has done it, why did fildraw also do it?

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Surely the judge would have known about it, or representation at the time would have said so?

I’m thinking it’s more cuntery from ken. But I would wouldn’t I. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Im getting the feeling Anderson is trying to push Davies family into filing for Admin by putting stuff out:  "The long term security of the club, its supporters and the loyal staff is paramount in the hope of a speedy resolution to the process."  

He's not given a shit before & loves making lies up, so makes me wonder if anyone has actually filed for admin

Edited by Okocha10

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

if in doubt, don't believe KA's version of events

Not sure that Davies family were aware that Ken had filed, it could be that they thought they had done it first only to be beaten to it by Ken. Makes for an interesting battle, but not good for a quick resolution to the problems.

2 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

On a different note, have people who are going to renew just left their DD as they are or have you cancelled them until the shit storm is hopefully over and the new season tickets are announced ? 

i cancelled day after last payment was taken mid shit storm and will no doubt renew when i know something positive and that no tosser is set to benefit from my pennies 

• Site Supporter
Just now, itdiddidit? said:

i cancelled day after last payment was taken mid shit storm and will no doubt renew when i know something positive and that no tosser is set to benefit from my pennies 

This 100%. I know accounts were frozen and as such money is supposedly safe, but I decided it's better in my pocket until it's sorted.

26 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

With KA and Fildraw filing for admin who’s going to fund it? And what’s the reason both companies have filed? 

From memory I think that the admin costs are paid out of the remaining company assets, so that would be cash at bank and sale of e.g. land.

The only reason I can think of as two why they both filed is that those who file get to "assist" the administrator so perhaps both wanted to be involved in the process.

Or possibly Fildraw wanted a different administrator?

1 minute ago, Hoppy510 said:

From memory I think that the admin costs are paid out of the remaining company assets, so that would be cash at bank and sale of e.g. land.

The only reason I can think of as two why they both filed is that those who file get to "assist" the administrator so perhaps both wanted to be involved in the process.

Or possibly Fildraw wanted a different administrator?

We can't even make going into Admin easy at the moment. What a complete mess.

38 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m thinking it’s more cuntery from ken. But I would wouldn’t I. 

My guess is that they were both playing out a high stakes blinking competition , each assuming and hoping the other would blink first 

Both saying to the other on tuesday night - we will let it go into court and the judge can decide whether we have a club or not 

Then first thing - both panic and separately file the same forms with the court in advance of the hearing 

Probably minutes apart but of course Anderson paints himself as the clubs knight in shining armour by having a subtle dig at ED trustees with his " Later in the day" comment when in reality both would have been filed in advance of or at the hearing 

You can translate the opening Paragraph of Ken speak 

The Club would like to update supporters on the current situation in respect of the proposed administration process and the events at court yesterday given some of the misleading reports surrounding the matter.

into 

Ken Anderson now wishes to try to portray himself in a better light 

19 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

My guess is that they were both playing out a high stakes blinking competition , each assuming and hoping the other would blink first 

Both saying to the other on tuesday night - we will let it go into court and the judge can decide whether we have a club or not 

Then first thing - both panic and separately file the same forms with the court in advance of the hearing 

Probably minutes apart but of course Anderson paints himself as the clubs knight in shining armour by having a subtle dig at ED trustees with his " Later in the day" comment when in reality both would have been filed in advance of or at the hearing 

You can translate the opening Paragraph of Ken speak 

The Club would like to update supporters on the current situation in respect of the proposed administration process and the events at court yesterday given some of the misleading reports surrounding the matter.

into 

Ken Anderson now wishes to try to portray himself in a better light 

That sounds like it may not be far from the truth

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I hope Fildraw are the first to file for admin if that gives them some leverage with the Administrator and leaves king cunt out of it.  

Me too. KA has done enough for us already 

I can never get my head around all this cancelling of season ticket shite......I love the fucking club me. Thats the club as in past, present and future (sometimes i really wish i did'nt, it would make life a fucking lot easier).

Don't get me wrong, i know everyone is different and have differing financial burdens, but if you can afford it surely your season ticket should'nt be constantly used as a threat against the club. The present players ARE a fucking disgrace to the heritage of this great old club, and the manager has'nt know his arsehole from his elbow from day one in my opinion. BWFC has always been too big from Parkinson, and he was brought in solely because he and his "staff" were a cheap option and would toe the party line at all times.

But as we know, these fuckers come and go......as fans we should not be like them! .......BWFC is a way of life, like it or not. And as fans we should not be leaving the club when it needs us most, just to return when things are easier, then telling everyone you're Bolton loyal 😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, anthonyj said:

I can never get my head around all this cancelling of season ticket shite......I love the fucking club me. Thats the club as in past, present and future (sometimes i really wish i did'nt, it would make life a fucking lot easier).

Listen up snowflake, people are NOT threatening to cancel season tickets because of falling out of love with the club, people are waiting to find out when and who takes the reins.

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Listen up snowflake, people are NOT threatening to cancel season tickets because of falling out of love with the club, people are waiting to find out when and who takes the reins.

Why the fuck does that matter??....i've not like loads od fucking managers....still supported the team!

9 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

That’s not unconditional support though. And you might argue that is the difference between us and Sunderland and others who still retain huge crowds even in situations like these.