Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

10 hours ago, Boothy said:

Generally, if you get banned, you don’t get the opportunity to keep the posting to tell people you’re banned.

Not sure what point, if any, you are trying to make.

i was asking the mods on behalf of those of us who are interested why someone who had obvious inside info would be banned from the forum because he reacted to a daft line of questioning. If it was to hard for you then dont bother replying maybe.

3 hours ago, hughmungus said:

Not sure what point, if any, you are trying to make.

i was asking the mods on behalf of those of us who are interested why someone who had obvious inside info would be banned from the forum because he reacted to a daft line of questioning. If it was to hard for you then dont bother replying maybe.

The point is if he has been “banned” it isn’t by the forum. Who gives a shit anyway, bloke was full of shit and led a lot of people along with false hope at our lowest point. Grade A wanker. 

36 minutes ago, Boothy said:

The point is if he has been “banned” it isn’t by the forum. Who gives a shit anyway, bloke was full of shit and led a lot of people along with false hope at our lowest point. Grade A wanker. 

So that’s the question answered then, he hasn’t been banned by the forum, easy isn’t it.

Think most of us know enough about the subject to see through some of his postings, but on the whole he was right. Which bits where shit then ?

Imagine June 7, *announcement from the administrators*, everyone starts getting excited, opens the statement...

”The bidding process has been extended for two weeks to allow time for interested parties to... blah blah blah”

I might just end it if there’s any more delays, hopefully seen the back of the excuses with Ken gone.

There is one worrying sign however, that the day after Appleton made the statement about 25 million needed to buy the club and hotel, Quantuma straight up denied it and said the hotel is a separate entity.

Hope that doesn’t lead to some bullshit.

Would be classic Bolton if we got a decent owner in but some cunt bought the hotel separately and caused issues.

8 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Imagine June 7, *announcement from the administrators*, everyone starts getting excited, opens the statement...

”The bidding process has been extended for two weeks to allow time for interested parties to... blah blah blah”

I might just end it if there’s any more delays, hopefully seen the back of the excuses with Ken gone.

There is one worrying sign however, that the day after Appleton made the statement about 25 million needed to buy the club and hotel, Quantuma straight up denied it and said the hotel is a separate entity.

Hope that doesn’t lead to some bullshit.

Would be classic Bolton if we got a decent owner in but some cunt bought the hotel separately and caused issues.

if tesco`s larga did takeovers eh

30 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

So that’s the question answered then, he hasn’t been banned by the forum, easy isn’t it.

Think most of us know enough about the subject to see through some of his postings, but on the whole he was right. Which bits where shit then ?

Started off saying he/she was not connected with any bidder and just purely passing on knowledge 

Claiming he/she knew who that Gait person through a carefully planned trap. Then claimed it was someone else later again through a carefully laid plan 

Accused a poster of being a wife beater

Claimed people from Bolton having chips on their shoulders 

Ridiculed Bassini then later said his/her group were backing him 

Take your pick

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Started off saying he/she was not connected with any bidder and just purely passing on knowledge 

Claiming he/she knew who that Gait person through a carefully planned trap. Then claimed it was someone else later again through a carefully laid plan 

Accused a poster of being a wife beater

Claimed people from Bolton having chips on their shoulders 

Ridiculed Bassini then later said his/her group were backing him 

Take your pick

So no real facts to support your complete bullshit theory then, just him answering questions after being bombarded at times. The wife beater bit none of us can comment on as this isn’t Jeremy Kyle is it. 

No intention to go through posts like you seem to have the time for, but he was spot on more than he wasn’t.

Seem without him, we are all a bit lost about what’s happening. My money is still on the Chinese/Mark Leather mob.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

So no real facts to support your complete bullshit theory then, just him answering questions after being bombarded at times. The wife beater bit none of us can comment on as this isn’t Jeremy Kyle is it. 

No intention to go through posts like you seem to have the time for, but he was spot on more than he wasn’t.

Seem without him, we are all a bit lost about what’s happening. My money is still on the Chinese/Mark Leather mob.

There's no bullshit theory there.. DS isn't saying anything that Howard didn't say if you care to check. Howard's stuff seemed genuine for a good while & there's no doubt he/she had a decent knowledge of how things worked but as admin got closer his/her claims started to border on the ridiculous. 

And for what it's worth the unsubstantiated wife beating accusations are the work of a complete & utter cunt. 

12 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

There's no bullshit theory there.. DS isn't saying anything that Howard didn't say if you care to check. Howard's stuff seemed genuine for a good while & there's no doubt he/she had a decent knowledge of how things worked but as admin got closer his/her claims started to border on the ridiculous. 

And for what it's worth the unsubstantiated wife beating accusations are the work of a complete & utter cunt. 

Not aimed at DS really, it was Boothy who claimed it all to be shit which on reflection it wasn’t. I agree about the wife beating comment and stated in my post that it wasn’t something we should comment on.

Anyway lets move on, seems no one still knows anything really but as stated my money is on the Chinese bid.

Edited by hughmungus

19 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Absolutely

You can tell when folk are out of their depth. Seems Howard was with some simple Boltonians (that he/she took delight in belittling)

Good riddance and let’s hope his/her acolytes follow

49 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

I have no bullshit theory. Howard had knowledge of processes no doubt but you can't deny that half of what he came out with was nonsense. The fact he had no link to a backer as his opening line then later claimed his team was backing Bassini

His posts are the facts 

I haven't gone back over the thread at all. Just have a memory of what he said 

37 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I have no bullshit theory. Howard had knowledge of processes no doubt but you can't deny that half of what he came out with was nonsense. The fact he had no link to a backer as his opening line then later claimed his team was backing Bassini

His posts are the facts 

I haven't gone back over the thread at all. Just have a memory of what he said 

And my response was aimed more at Boothy with his bullshit comments which you appeared to agree with.

I accept your explanation so we can move on eh. 

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Implicating posters in any kind of violence against women is well out of line.

Unless it's Cheese who is clearly fair game,  due to his decade long campaign of sexual terror. 

16 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

And my response was aimed more at Boothy with his bullshit comments which you appeared to agree with.

I accept your explanation so we can move on eh. 

So why the critique of the points I raised and he never even mentioned? 

But anyway life's too short 

20 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

So why the critique of the points I raised and he never even mentioned? 

But anyway life's too short 

It’s a forum which means people can express opinions and counter argue, clue is at the top. 

4 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

It’s a forum which means people can express opinions and counter argue, clue is at the top. 

Aye they can. 

So which bit of which i said is total shit? 

Before you said you weren't really referring to me, but did singling out points Boothy didn't even make and I did?

54 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Aye they can. 

So which bit of which i said is total shit? 

Before you said you weren't really referring to me, but did singling out points Boothy didn't even make and I did?

You ok ?

6 minutes ago, Mantra said:

CAD97F4D-4C44-40A8-87EF-C2F4F6AD5EF0.thumb.jpeg.753b2328aac644b74f9daefb741a0bda.jpegfrom Howard, make of it what you will.

I’d like to specify that I’m not trying to stir shit here, or take sides.

I messaged Howard to ask why he was banned, this was his response. As I say, make of it what you will.