Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Iles agrees with Nixon 

As Benny said, it’s starting to look like something more personal with someone involved rather than something with the actual deal. 

Iles and Nixon both saying it’s not for them to announce.

if it was a snag in the deal, something to do with sorting the hotel, a legal challenge from Bassini, not having the funding or something like people have speculated over. It’d be in the paper. 

The only stuff that ‘isn’t for them to announce’ is personal stuff. 

2 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

As Benny said, it’s starting to look like something more personal with someone involved rather than something with the actual deal. 

Iles and Nixon both saying it’s not for them to announce.

if it was a snag in the deal, something to do with sorting the hotel, a legal challenge from Bassini, not having the funding or something like people have speculated over. It’d be in the paper. 

The only stuff that ‘isn’t for them to announce’ is personal stuff. 

Yeah but there's a lot of wannabe Wes' on Twitter now who all want to do the hyper cynical thing and moan about fucking everything

4 hours ago, sleepingindian said:

that official or youre reasoning?

I have it on good authority that they don’t have the required funds to maintain the club for two years, as previously thought. Desperately searching for backing, be hearing a lot of ridiculous links such as the Dirk Kuyt one

Edited by RatchetMan

4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I have it on good authority that they don’t have the required funds to maintain the club for two years, as previously thought. Desperately searching for backing, be hearing a lot of ridiculous links such as the Dirk Kuyt one

Surely the administrators had vetted the final five bidders before deciding who was best placed financially to take us forward?  

Mere speculation on my part, the old grapevine can be very slippery. As Kane intimates, likely a bereavement or an illness diagnosis, could change the mindset I suppose, just odd that it would cause a delay given FV are a consortium.