Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

7 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

So many moronic posts over the 750 odd pages has been a bit of  drain, but on the whole  its been a blast.

At least we still have a third of a team - COYWM.

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

So many moronic posts over the 750 odd pages has been a bit of  drain, but on the whole  its been a blast.

At least we still have a team - COYWM.

As I think you yourself quoted earlier this evening mate. “Who's that coming up the hill boys” correct. It’ll be reet . One day tha nose.  

Right this is where I’m at, as a fan of 40yrs + I didn’t get the club in the dire financial situation we now find ourselves in. Over that time I have sold gold line tickets, bought shirts, attended functions, family season tickets, away matches etc etc and what have I had in return are many marvellous memories but over last 12 months not that many. So whose fault is it for the way things are now? Mine maybe for wanting to much but hang on I have paid my bit so don’t think I owe a penny more. Is it the owners we have had over the years maybe but in Eddie can put himself in the same category as people like me albeit on a different scale but apart from him no one else has really contributed in the way I have. So my point now is why is it wrong to be frustrated and ask over and over what the fuck is going on?, we have to now give away our Crown Jewels whilst the money men pick away at the bones and then keep us all in the dark in case some other money man finds out about their secrets and changes his mind about our famous old club. Frankly I don’t give a fuck about them, I really don’t, and the likes of Iles and Dearden if they know anything should be telling us and not playing their secret little games. 

We are fucked, well and truly no matter how you dress it up. And it’s just plain wrong, just is. And I repeat none of this is mine or any other long suffering fans. 

We mustn’t late any of those responsible ever forget this and we certainly shouldn’t be feeling sorry for them or even giving them any credit. 

Now for my medication, and no doubt torrent of abuse.