Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

23 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I'd say you can either have cash gates and get everyone in OR you can have a four figure number of Bolton lads in the town all afternoon. Doesn't seem a tricky decision tbh.

They better cancel leave then for the local police Bolton are in town. 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

They'll play.

I'll even have a bet with you on that.

I will gladly buy you a pint if you’re right . Going to Wycombe if it’s on but not booking anything yet till it looks sorted I just think the EFL will pull the plug next week must be a cut off point 

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I will gladly buy you a pint if you’re right . Going to Wycombe if it’s on but not booking anything yet till it looks sorted I just think the EFL will pull the plug next week must be a cut off point 

The EFL haven’t got the bollocks.

deal will get done.

Panic this time in a fortnight if it’s still not done

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Fortnight ?  We have 7 days and counting unless I am missing something 

Wycombe game not really an issue compared with the bigger picture of a takeover.

Needs to be done before the first home game though.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Wycombe game not really an issue compared with the bigger picture of a takeover.

Needs to be done before the first home game though.

I can see that but they will have to get the players we have to agree to play and get the trailist to play also at Wycombe I think Parkinson mentioned this week about insurance and would a players risk getting injured when they have other offers on the table ? Anyway hopefully Iles is right right and it’s done quick but still got my doubts 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

One big issue after another 

bored to tears with it all. Honestly couldn’t care less when it’s sorted anymore 

just let me know when we’re kicking a ball about and I’ll be there 

anything else I’ve no interest 

Aye but some of us wanna know if we’re off to the game or whether we’re snaking around that there London .

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Once we get this takeover sorted, gonna make the effort to go as many away games as I can, time to wear the badge with pride. 

me 2 

Cant do Trashmere but doing Wycombe Pompey and Gills in first few weeks

Decided to do the home game against Coventry also - first home since Peterborough