Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Does anybody on here really think Bassini has any bearing what happens next?

If he had a legitimate LEGAL case against KA, the Admins or anybody else do you really think he would be stood outside the ground on a windy Tuesday night shouting through a megaphone to a small gathering of not rights?

23 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Could have got them both off Kenneth for £25m =@=@

I believe that the £25m the admins want also includes the cost of running the club for 2 years. Not sure tbh anymore so many miss and 1/2 truths from everyone one.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

He's a loose cannon and eccentric but watch the video if you are really interested.

What, all of it? It's a bit long at over an hour

I'll wait for sluffys highlights write up

43 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

What, all of it? It's a bit long at over an hour

I'll wait for sluffys highlights write up

I watched about ten minutes of it before getting bored 

Most of that was him shuffling paper around 

Could be condensed into about half an hour if you edit it out 

Still 29 minutes too long 

Did anyone manage to watch all of Bassini speaking last night? I lasted about 5 minutes. Trouble is is he is so fucking awful at public speaking, if I was David Sullivan he should have got a slick PR guy fronting his bid and people would be lapping it up, instead he has this complete buffoon who speaks absolute nonsence. Even reading letters seemed a bit of a chore for him, which is amazing considering he probably wrote them.

19 minutes ago, Andy Gee said:

Did anyone manage to watch all of Bassini speaking last night? I lasted about 5 minutes. Trouble is is he is so fucking awful at public speaking, if I was David Sullivan he should have got a slick PR guy fronting his bid and people would be lapping it up, instead he has this complete buffoon who speaks absolute nonsence. Even reading letters seemed a bit of a chore for him, which is amazing considering he probably wrote them.

That's because he wanted to write them in blue crayon, but couldn't find it.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Andy Gee said:

I watched the full hour in small chunks. The whole thing was embarrassing, especially when those morons started chanting "We want Parky out". 

Just seen the news that Parkinson has gone. Always difficult circumstances and he did as good a job as was possible. I wish him well for the future. 

Although we all know things have been desperate for a long time, this news hits hard. Who in their right mind would want to manage our club. 

Can only hope that decision to leave is because the takeover is happening and he knows his time is up, however I fear that he is jumping now as the takeover is dead in the water. 

That video last night will have helped his decision though, as instead of trying to call out Bassini the crowd focussed on singing they want rid of him. 

Shameful and Embarrassing don't really cover this anymore

1 minute ago, Cartman2932 said:

Can only hope that decision to leave is because the takeover is happening and he knows his time is up, however I fear that he is jumping now as the takeover is dead in the water. 

That video last night will have helped his decision though, as instead of trying to call out Bassini the crowd focussed on singing they want rid of him. 

Shameful and Embarrassing don't really cover this anymore

hardly a crowd

As a man the club will miss him. He’s put up with shit that no one in any other profession let alone football would’ve put up with and always conducted himself decently 

as a manager I would in normal circumstances be shouting it from the rooftops. But with no squad let alone one with an idea of how we want it to play it’s difficult to say whether we will miss him or not