Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

44 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Why anyone gets het up by Custard, Sluffy or anyone else for that matter is beyond me. Don’t read their posts or hit the ignore button. bolty is oft criticised for ignoring certain posters. His choice and he seems happy with his life

Who actually reads their posts?         Years ago this site was called wanderersways,   where as now it may well as be called solicitors-accountantsways.        When and it's a big when this is all done,  will custard and sluffy post about budgies, keysersosse,elephants ?

9 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

The grand old duke of york he had ten thousand men he marched them up to the top of the hill .........here we go again

(Not the shit seventies club song)

'Amazing Jim will give them grace' - hopefully Jimmy P can take a leaf out of Jimmy A's book.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Who actually reads their posts?         Years ago this site was called wanderersways,   where as now it may well as be called solicitors-accountantsways.        When and it's a big when this is all done,  will custard and sluffy post about budgies, keysersosse,elephants ?

i dont generally read any post that more than a couple of sentences.

HW should implement a twitter type restriction.

35 minutes ago, burnden said:

Also says ... Phillips said players can be signed on non-contract basis but have been reluctant to do so because they can't play for anyone else until January.

Obviously got Grzegorz Rasiak on standby 

One issue poster. Bangs the same drum, over and over again. 

Copy and paste and press return. 

Same recycled boring old tripe, whilst conveniently ignoring and absolving of blame the former custodian of the unfathomable predicament that our football club is in. 

5 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Horses for courses - different people are suited to different things obviously.

A thread about Mergers and Acquisitions, Forensic Accountants, Insolvency, Winding up Court Petitions, Administration, Liquidation, leveraging assets, Judicial reviews, High Court Injunctions, etc, etc, etc, tend to attract people who have careers in those or related fields and there is obviously discussion amongst them as to what they believe is happening and where things are heading.  Of them trying to explain things to others who are very concerned about our clubs future - at least that's what I've tried to do.

Do I remember the budgies in the Arndale, yes I do.  In fact I remember what was there before the Arndale was built.  

Do I think I could add much to a thread on the budgies - probably not.

Do I think I have helped contribute to anyone's understanding  of what's been going on who read my posts on this thread, then yes I do, hope so anyway - it's my way of giving something back to the site for being here for us to enjoy in our own particular ways.

Will I join in with the general talking of shite such as the best way to kill an elephant, then probably not.

I don't bitch when you do the stuff you like on here, so what gives you the right to bitch about the stuff that interests people like Custard, myself and others who have been on here ages but aren't necessarily particularly heavy posters such as Benny and Escobarp?

It isn't our fault that this has been dragging on for months and hence why we've posted so much recently, once this is over no doubt you'll hear less from me and you can chat as much shite about Keysersosse, Zidane's (Dance) floor, whether you stand to wipe your bum, or whatever else takes your fancy.  In fact you may have to if the club isn't saved by the time this thread ends.

Custard / hoppy / Sluffy, maybe fan5 who knows. 

You've come to wanderersways because it's an active forum whereas your previous shite forums weren't active enough. 

Maybe... Just maybe they weren't active because the few readers you did have are bored to tears of your at length ramblings and squabbles. 

Keep it brief chaps. FIFO 

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Custard / hoppy / Sluffy, maybe fan5 who knows. 

You've come to wanderersways because it's an active forum whereas your previous shite forums weren't active enough. 

Maybe... Just maybe they weren't active because the few readers you did have are bored to tears of your at length ramblings and squabbles. 

Keep it brief chaps. FIFO 

Stevieb - joined Wanderersways Feb 6, 2006.

Sluffy - joined Wanderersways  Nov 7, 2004.

What was that you were saying you JCL?