Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

If BWFC ceases to exist and he’s the reason, I think someone will have a pop.

There's lads willing to cause the kind of bother on a matchday that risks then getting bans/long jail terms without hiding their identities. If he sunk the club, he'd definitely have to look at employing security full time.

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

There's lads willing to cause the kind of bother on a matchday that risks then getting bans/long jail terms without hiding their identities. If he sunk the club, he'd definitely have to look at employing security full time.

I just don't see anything happening.

I hope I'm wrong.

Yes there’s 14 days notice but in my eyes the admin are saying “we aren’t going to fund the running anymore beyond Tues” 

as they probably feel if it isn’t concluded before Tues then it never will 

their time to walk away. Can’t keep going round in circles like this 

theres brinksmanship then there’s this and this crosses the line a long long time ago 

I honestly can’t write what I want to about that fucking cunt

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

How long is there between liquidation proceedings beginning and liquidation happening?

And can a takeover be completed / liquidation proceedings be halted after the process of the company being wound up has started?

Normally a week but once in admin I’m not sure how long. I believe once someone is appointed as receiver then that’s it. But there are experts who will know.

2 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Yes there’s 14 days notice but in my eyes the admin are saying “we aren’t going to fund the running anymore beyond Tues” 

as they probably feel if it isn’t concluded before Tues then it never will 

their time to walk away. Can’t keep going round in circles like this 

theres brinksmanship then there’s this and this crosses the line a long long time ago 

I honestly can’t write what I want to about that fucking cunt

If I wrote what I feel about Anderson I would probably be in a lot of trouble. 

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

How long is there between liquidation proceedings beginning and liquidation happening?

And can a takeover be completed / liquidation proceedings be halted after the process of the company being wound up has started?

They'll start selling off stuff as fast as they can and letting people go, I imagine. Probably already have buyers lined up for assets so they can fuck off as soon as possible while making a nice chunk. 

Not sure if someone can buy once it's started, but even if they can, would they bother buying without all the assets? 

2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Be good if Michael James put out a statement 

Maybe he could urge the administrator in his capacity as a fan to remove FV s " Preferred Bidder " status

and urge him to talk to any other interested parties that are out there 

Proper  fan would put club first 

Other than Nixon, who seems to revel in this whole thing, how sure are we there are other interested parties?

17 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I can’t keep track of all this So previously the problem was FV not being preferred biders for the hotel are we past that now ? And the problem now is the money Davies trust lent Anderson the 5 million ? Or is the more to it 

My feeling is that it’s the last bit. 

KA know that MJ wanted the club “ on the cheap”

MJ wasn’t prepared to pay what KA wanted so chose to wait.....

KA knows that eventually MJ gonna get the club so he’s doing EVERYTHING possible to cause as much pain and damage beforehand that he can, in effect the club will be in L2 and worth relatively little

( except for land! 😊

Pathetic behaviour by two grown men. 

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

Edited by Ruba Mustafa

36 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I feel sick to the stomach with all this. If they are going to put us down, just get on with it or someone put up the money to save us and do it now

That’s the game he’s playing and I hope that nobody does, I’m just hoping he cracks under pressure from all corners, it would be weak to let him win.  

Surely it should be reported if the admins are blocking a legitimate bid? He's basically said the admins statement isnt right with regards to the hotel deal on Friday. Can't see why someone would wait around for this long wanting the club without saying anything.

Someone needs to explain to Ken Anderson that this is not one of his posh London restaurants. If things go wrong with one of those, there's always another deal and the people who get hurt soon find another job. If you act this way to a founder member of the football league and the town that supports it, it never, ever gets forgotten. For his own future good he needs to get his tank top around a negotiating table pronto. If Bolton Wanderers end up in the North West Counties League next season playing at Leigh Sports Village or some such - we're still here. The town is still here. Its residents have very, very long memories indeed.

You've got a matter of hours Anderson. There's more to this than you and your poxy bank balance. Do the right thing.