Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, GlynRiley said:

🙏

For every Bolton Fan 

Fingers and everything crossed for you all

We were saved with hours to go in 1982 so prayers that it can be sorted for all of you , no one else

Thinkin of ya , true fans , Proper club 

Cheers pal. I’ve seen the seeth from super fans elsewhere and at least it makes me think it was all worth it. Bolton upsetting people since 1874😂

7 minutes ago, GlynRiley said:

🙏

For every Bolton Fan 

Fingers and everything crossed for you all

We were saved with hours to go in 1982 so prayers that it can be sorted for all of you , no one else

Thinkin of ya , true fans , Proper club 

Fuckin hell I must be getting soft in my old age but posts like that brings dust to the eye.

2 hours ago, leadfrog1 said:

Since we've not seen the accounts for last year or even the year before, we'll probably never know, but from the looks of it what he's been doing is, selling assets such as Holding, Clough and Madine, taking the money gained from these sales directly and then loaning the equivalent back to the club plus any extra to cover losses/ cashflow. I would assume he has done the same with the loans hes gotten from the EDT. Maybe I'm just taking out my ass. (for legal purposes: this is only speculation and not to be taken as fact)

They dont call it his hokey cokey money for nothing. Pity Arsenal and Cardiff wont detail their transactions, hopefully it will come out in the wash. 

7 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Absolutely correct. But and a big but. If ken gets his way then deal gets done with FV and we are safe. 

All down to how much kg is going to let KA away with though 

Cannot see anyone sticking 500k in can you? 

Just guessing like, but Ken doesn't fancy the idea of him and Patricia living in a tent on Trinity Street and wants KG/EDT to give up the security they might have signed over for the loan.

1 minute ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Just guessing like, but Ken doesn't fancy the idea of him and Patricia living in a tent on Trinity Street and wants KG/EDT to give up the security they might have signed over for the loan.

My understanding as it stands right now is if we get liquidated Ken is fucked as he’s getting taken to the cleaners by EDT/KG. I’ve always been under impression that he would be ok but appears maybe not the case 

Hes using the club as leverage. But KG not waivering 

5 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I’d be happy for Bassini to “donate” £1m to help keep us going for a week or two. He loves the club after all.

He’s gone quiet, this would be his ideal moment to save the club seeing as he has the money ready to go

Guest Nordkurve
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m supposed to be in work today after 3 weeks away, thinking I’m not going in, fuck it, this is more important, I’m off to the stadium later to have a wander round. COYWM! 

Do a second lap for me please. I'm in work over here in Leipzig and i'm not leaving this thread today. Twatter and Faceache are blocked on the company computers so i'm relying on this thread to give us the good news we deserve later today. everything is crossed. If any of my Aircraft have a problem today, someone else can take care of them :)

Edited by Nordkurve

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

My understanding as it stands right now is if we get liquidated Ken is fucked as he’s getting taken to the cleaners by EDT/KG. I’ve always been under impression that he would be ok but appears maybe not the case 

Hes using the club as leverage. But KG not waivering 

Pretty much my conclusion months ago. I've no inside knowledge whatsoever but I do read the accounts and I did attend the AGM and Eddie's memorial service.

But wouldn't you agree that if you relied on the ST, Marc Iles or any journo you'd be as close to clueless as makes no difference?

2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Pretty much my conclusion months ago. I've no inside knowledge whatsoever but I do read the accounts and I did attend the AGM and Eddie's memorial service.

But wouldn't you agree that if you relied on the ST, Marc Iles or any journo you'd be as close to clueless as makes no difference?

I would agree but to be fair to Marc Iles I don’t think he’s intentionally adrift I just think he’s fed shite. ST are a waste of air I’ve always said that