Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Deals tend to get completed in the early hours. I’ve yet to figure out why other than for the people involved to then tell everybody just how late it was for the next few days.

I’m still convinced that neither party wants liquidation, but there are plenty of hours left yet. My prediction is completion between 11pm-3am, unofficial leaks that it has been done early morning with an official statement released at 9am

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

So I take from that if FV do miraculously save us from oblivion you will personally thank them by treating them like shit from the start because 'it comes with the territory  and they knew that before they got involved'?

What he got from the start was concern from many because of his past. No doubt the odd idiot going off, but generally a lot of cautinary support too. "Our cunt" type comments, " no one else etc".

During his time he proved many of the doubters correct. Now even more so.

The man is a horrible piece of work. He's not alone in his style of business, but how happy must he be, living life with the knowledge that there are thousands of angry folk in his wake.

He'll be looking over his shoulder for a good while.

31 minutes ago, simonbwfc93 said:

At the Unibol, Bassinis been on the phone to a fan, claims we won't hear anything tonight, also wants to screenshot his bank account to her and meet her in a hotel room to discuss it further. 

Utterly fucking strange man

Tell her not to bother unless she wants triple teaming by Larry, Nicky Hunt and that little fella from the curry house. 

31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Correct which is the bit I don’t get.  He stands to lose if it gets liquidated as KG will go after him for all hes worth. 

Hes either playing the most risky game here If chicken or he feels so little for the club he’s thinking if he’s going under we’re going too. 

29 minutes ago, Danny G said:

This 100%. One thing for certain is that EDT Legal team will go at him like a pack of fucking Rottweilers if we go under.

Would appreciate your respective views 

If we assume stalemate tonight with regard to the club 

Knowing that there are 2  bidders out there for the hotel what do you think Quantuma the hotel administrator will do tomorrow ?

1 minute ago, Benny The Ball said:

Knowing that there are 2  bidders out there for the hotel what do you think Quantuma the hotel administrator will do tomorrow ?

I would assume that on of the bidders for the hotel is FV, if they don't get the club the hotel will have one bidder

2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Honest answer is if Paul Appleton says he’s pulling the trigger tomorrow then they will look to move forward with the hotel sale ASAP to another. 

Despite what folk say if these bidders were wanting the club as well as hotel they would have made that known to the admins. They haven’t so you can only assume they have zero interest in the club but probably the assets which will come via liquidation 

kens got large bollocks and he’s waiting to see if keir blinks first or he’s taking us down with him as it stands sadly and it’s heartbreaking 

11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Out of their hands sadly unless fv will indemnify Ken for any claims. Which has been rejected as you would expect 

Of course and thank you. I’ll still pray🙏

Where are the apologists and collaborators? Ask yourselves a question you cunts, what horse are you backing. Fuku👆

1 minute ago, Morizio said:

Of course and thank you. I’ll still pray🙏

Where are the apologists and collaborators? Ask yourselves a question you cunts, what horse are you backing. Fuku👆

Think we are all praying right now. Each and everyone of us. Dark dark day this 

35 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

So I take from that if FV do miraculously save us from oblivion you will personally thank them by treating them like shit from the start because 'it comes with the territory  and they knew that before they got involved'?

No. It's all about perception. Ken's copybook was blotted right from the start over his previous dodgy dealings, the way he took ownership, the warnings that were given by those who had dealt with him in the past. He further tarnished his reputation with his media  persona. On the day of promotion back to the championship, in all the jubilation, my mate leaned over to me, pointed to the smiling ken  and said, "I still wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him". FV will hopefully start on a better footing, but if, 3 years down the line, they end up exiting with the club in a worse situation than it is now ( God knows how), then I'm sure they'll be getting a lot of grief.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A late night compromise for a proportion of the money?

Been offered I believe today knocked back 

greedy greedy cunt 

now isn’t  the time for this but I would as we all would like to know where all this money has fucking gone 

5 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

No. It's all about perception. Ken's copybook was blotted right from the start over his previous dodgy dealings, the way he took ownership, the warnings that were given by those who had dealt with him in the past. He further tarnished his reputation with his media  persona. On the day of promotion back to the championship, in all the jubilation, my mate leaned over to me, pointed to the smiling ken  and said, "I still wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him". FV will hopefully start on a better footing, but if, 3 years down the line, they end up exiting with the club in a worse situation than it is now ( God knows how), then I'm sure they'll be getting a lot of grief.

At least we'll have had a club for 3 years and you can bet they won't be as devious on their exit as King Cunt Ken.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

3 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Quite.

If Rolf Harris turns up for babysitting, you're not a big meanie for questioning whether his past makes him unsuitable for the job.

Ken was incredibly fortunate to have far more support here than he ever deserved.