Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Absolutely fuckin fabulous 

remember the date folks 

Correct bud.....apparently on this day in 1877 Christ Church became Bolton Wanderers (or so someone said on facebook)?

Seriously seriously happy / emotional tonight.....feel like a massive weight has been lifted.

Love BWFC and always will.

P.s. apologies to anyone i may have annoyed over last few months, it's taken it toll on me all this shit.

But now we move forward again

COYFWM 😀😀😀😀😀

5 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

Sadly it reads as if his brinksmanship and willingness to put the club at risk has paid off.

i hope karma has something up its sleeve further down the line for him.

Yeh he’ll be laughing if he’s got his money. All hail the EDT for compromising to save the club. Get Eddie’s statue built PRONTO.

2 minutes ago, White on Tyne said:

Out of my way I’m heading to the bar!

I've got an idea how we can win big at the Olympics next time, do a 'Father Jack' on you. 

Secure a long pole to your head with a beer at the far end attached to a piece of string, and let you loose, :lol:!!! 

• Site Supporter

EFL chair Debbie Jevans confirms Bolton has been saved by Football Ventures takeover: “Following the completion of the sale, the club is no longer in administration and the notice of withdrawal issued as per the EFL’s insolvency policy has been cancelled.”

• Site Supporter

Absolutely fucking perfect opening statement from FV.

As we’d all hoped, they were just behaving in a classy, businesslike manner and it’s paid off.

Right now, I’d clean all their bum bums to a mirror shine with my tongue.

4 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Unbelievable news, soo happy! We can now concentrate on new signings and season tickets thank god!

I wonder how we finally managed to get rid of that parasite Anderson?

Threaten to give Bassini his many addresses