Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

What a weird feeling, total sense of relief.... And also an over whelming realisation of a rebuild job starting immediately....

We could still stay in this league with some clever signings and decent managerial appointment. It'll be a big job, but there's going to be a pack mentality going forward, us versus everyone.... 

Credit to the likes of Matthews and Lowe who show they really want to be here, get some more senior pros around the blended in with one or two of the youth and we'll turn some heads 

Credit also to parky on the last few months and the hands he's played with the cards he got dealt.... It coulda been a lot messier without him, and in years to come we may remember his time fondly, coywm! Drinking hard on la rochelle tonight! 

This from the scruffy cunts at Wiggin.

Those cheating low life's had the players on both occasions to play the games. They chose not to play so it's only fair they are deducted 12 points for last year's misdemeanor and a similar number for this season.
I wish them the worst of luck and hope they remain in the lower leagues or lower for years.
Cheats don't deserve anything. Feel sorry for all the creditors too.

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Those cheating low life's had the players on both occasions to play the games. They chose not to play so it's only fair they are deducted 12 points for last year's misdemeanor and a similar number for this season.
I wish them the worst of luck and hope they remain in the lower leagues or lower for years.

what website is this from?

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

No class, that's all you can say about it really, banter's one thing, but this is something far more sinister. 

4 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Soppy twats!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Happy Wanderer said:

"Sadly, Mr Anderson has used his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes. Thankfully, with the assistance of the Trust and others, we were able to overcome this obstacle.”

to be fair he gave us several months notice he'd do this when he told Vince at FGR as much

More from the scruffy unwashed wankers.

Having worked there, and been amongst it all...amongst people who think they have a divine right to be considered a big club because of achievements from the black and white days of Lofthouse, and who clearly have a big chip on their shoulder about Wigan Athletic, you could say I am rather bitter about them. Even yesterday, posting online comments about Bury "Hope they survive"...what about their own club? Just arrogant to the end...or not, as it is apparent.

You know what, fellas? Until the day comes when our club faces them again on a football field, hopefully many years off, I just want to totally forget about the dodgy bastard, shady dealing no marks. They could land in a swimming pool of shit, and come out smelling of roses. Just unbelievable whats happened of late with the EFL helping them out so much. Absolutely scandalous, and leaves a really bad taste. If I wasn't a Latics supporter, but was one of these floating casual football fans, I would walk away from the game. 

But as best as I can manage now, I am going to do my damnedest to forget all about Bolton Fuckin Wanderers. I hope they still end up going tits up.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

More from the scruffy unwashed wankers.

Having worked there, and been amongst it all...amongst people who think they have a divine right to be considered a big club because of achievements from the black and white days of Lofthouse, and who clearly have a big chip on their shoulder about Wigan Athletic, you could say I am rather bitter about them. Even yesterday, posting online comments about Bury "Hope they survive"...what about their own club? Just arrogant to the end...or not, as it is apparent.

You know what, fellas? Until the day comes when our club faces them again on a football field, hopefully many years off, I just want to totally forget about the dodgy bastard, shady dealing no marks. They could land in a swimming pool of shit, and come out smelling of roses. Just unbelievable whats happened of late with the EFL helping them out so much. Absolutely scandalous, and leaves a really bad taste. If I wasn't a Latics supporter, but was one of these floating casual football fans, I would walk away from the game. 

But as best as I can manage now, I am going to do my damnedest to forget all about Bolton Fuckin Wanderers. I hope they still end up going tits up.

As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery. How many ex-whites?