Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Members
3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

More from the scruffy unwashed wankers.

Having worked there, and been amongst it all...amongst people who think they have a divine right to be considered a big club because of achievements from the black and white days of Lofthouse, and who clearly have a big chip on their shoulder about Wigan Athletic, you could say I am rather bitter about them. Even yesterday, posting online comments about Bury "Hope they survive"...what about their own club? Just arrogant to the end...or not, as it is apparent.

You know what, fellas? Until the day comes when our club faces them again on a football field, hopefully many years off, I just want to totally forget about the dodgy bastard, shady dealing no marks. They could land in a swimming pool of shit, and come out smelling of roses. Just unbelievable whats happened of late with the EFL helping them out so much. Absolutely scandalous, and leaves a really bad taste. If I wasn't a Latics supporter, but was one of these floating casual football fans, I would walk away from the game. 

But as best as I can manage now, I am going to do my damnedest to forget all about Bolton Fuckin Wanderers. I hope they still end up going tits up.

Gives me a warm glow reading how much they hate us  , fuck right off you woman glassing irrelevant shithouses

1 hour ago, Ani said:

The woman from the Trust - Maggie Tetlow - has been excellent on the telly. 

Yeh Maggie did very well on the TV. I know her from way back (as does Mickey D) she was a decent lass back then and now articulates herself very well on Tv on our behalf - Well done Maggie!

Edited by Burndens Bogs

There's a few who've come out of this even more on this shit list than before. Jim White, Leeds, Wolves and fucking Wigan.

A major, major dislike of Bury has evaporated. Even more so with that classy message from their official site tonight.

4 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery. How many ex-whites?

That fucking statue outside their ground makes me giggle every time.

We have one of England's finest outside ours, they've got a racist, price fixing sweatshop enabler who doesnt like to mention that he once broke his leg. 

11 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Having worked there, and been amongst it all...amongst people who think they have a divine right to be considered a big club because of achievements from the black and white days of Lofthouse, and who clearly have a big chip on their shoulder about Wigan Athletic, you could say I am rather bitter about them. Even yesterday, posting online comments about Bury "Hope they survive"...what about their own club? Just arrogant to the end...or not, as it is apparent.

You know what, fellas? Until the day comes when our club faces them again on a football field, hopefully many years off, I just want to totally forget about the dodgy bastard, shady dealing no marks. They could land in a swimming pool of shit, and come out smelling of roses. Just unbelievable whats happened of late with the EFL helping them out so much. Absolutely scandalous, and leaves a really bad taste. If I wasn't a Latics supporter, but was one of these floating casual football fans, I would walk away from the game. 

But as best as I can manage now, I am going to do my damnedest to forget all about Bolton Fuckin Wanderers. I hope they still end up going tits up.

These are not and never will be relevant to BWFC.They are as important as Salford FC and that Singapore billionaire twat who bought them a place in the league.They simply exist for Bolton fans to take over their town and mock them

13 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Honestly, until the stuff with Nats statue I really didn't give a flying toss about Wigan. Just a non entity of a club.

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Why the fuck are people posting shite from other clubs forums? Time to celebrate gentlemen, not read the words of bitter cunts! 

Jesus. I'm finding myself agreeing with cheese! It must be a special day. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, green genie said:

Chuffed for you all. Enjoy the blessed relief

Getting back to normal. Think you may need a miracle to stay up. Reckon EFL might come back at you for postponing games and distorting results. 

Got a club to support that is all that matters for now , fully expecting more points from EFL , fuck em.

It’s crackers that they’re gonna be taking more points off the club, players, staff and fans yet the culprit sails off into the sunset.  I think the EFL need to look at the damage he’s caused and make sure it cannot happen again by banning him.  Anyhow, we will have to take it on the chin and move on, like has been said it’s a night of celebrations 🙂 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Why the fuck are people posting shite from other clubs forums? Time to celebrate gentlemen, not read the words of bitter cunts! 

Because for ever y Wigan fan posting how happy they are with our situation, there are 88 other club forums posting about how gutted they are for our plight. I'm not into love-ins replacing terrace rivalry but it's nice to read that, deep down, we're all the same... Except those sister-shagging wankers from Wigan.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Yeh Maggie did very well on the TV. I know her from way back (as does Mickey D) she was a decent lass back then and now articulates herself very well on Tv on our behalf - Well done Maggie!

Aye

She speaks very well

But she's in PR

She needs the fcuk the dead wood off and start afresh