Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Fuck off. Pro Anderson anti Anderson who gives a fuck. Its behind us. The truth is a spectrum and no one has the holier than thou right because we are all just small town folk tied to our pride and joy and backing what we think was best for our situation at any given point in time.

1 minute ago, Boothy said:

Fuck off. Pro Anderson anti Anderson who gives a fuck. Its behind us. The truth is a spectrum and no one has the holier than thou right because we are all just small town folk tied to our pride and joy and backing what we think was best for our situation at any given point in time.

Good job on following your post through 1 above😂

joking now COYWM 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Even the top mod has run out of plus ones

Sorry

You nailed it

11 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Nearly three years on another forum telling folk that I suspect Anderson is only here to screw us over for personal gain, that I  believe he doesn't give a monkey's about BWFC and that all his media output was bullshit and finally....finally I feel OK -ish about it. Unfortunately it's tainted with sadness. Sadness that the bastard has got away with it and that the ED Trust had no choice but capitulate in order to save "Eddie's legacy" (their view?)  rather than be liquidated by Anderson. But more than anything I am relieved that we survived Anderson albeit a lot poorer - and we still don't know how much more money he took out of the business in the last two years. And angry. There is no way that people like Anderson and Dale should be let anywhere near a football club. Over the moon that we survived but this should never happen to any club and something's gotta change.

As for the new owners we'll see  but I'm hopeful they'll do a good job with what is left of our club.

Three cheers

Loving Sluffy's defence of Anderson on Boltonnuts. This is a particularly moving post that conveniently omits to mention that he has just gone through a negotiation that effectively stops him having to repay the money he "borrowed" or get sued for non-repayment - and that he was prepared to see BWFC liquidated if he didn't walk away with £7.5 million of ED Trust's money on top of whatever he paid himself in the last two years.

Dear God people are still in denial.

What is hard to understand?

Anderson BORROWED £7.5m as a bridging loan.

He signed a CONTRACT to repay the money to the lender.

That made it HIS money.

Yes he borrowed it from Eddie but he could equally have borrowed it from the bank, Quick Quid, BluMarble, etc, etc, etc.

EDT came after him for the money - just like the bank would or QQ, etc.

Why would they do that if it wasn't Anderson's money they were after?

Why didn't Eddie just put it in the club directly along with the other £200m he wrote off, if he wasn't LOANING it CONTRACTUALLY to Anderson and have him put up his PERSONAL ASSETS as SECURITY.

It certainly WAS Anderson's money that he stood to lose.

How difficult is that to comprehend???

Just now, Hoppy510 said:

Loving Sluffy's defence of Anderson on Boltonnuts. This is a particularly moving post that conveniently omits to mention that he has just gone through a negotiation that effectively stops him having to repay the money he "borrowed" or get sued for non-repayment - and that he was prepared to see BWFC liquidated if he didn't walk away with £7.5 million of ED Trust's money on top of whatever he paid himself in the last two years.

Mate. I’m not sure you are getting it. Let’s have a day off of whoever is right or wrong and just enjoy we all have a club.

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Mate. I’m not sure you are getting it. Let’s have a day off of whoever is right or wrong and just enjoy we all have a club.

I do get it. Anderson was wrong but now he's gone (insert fuck off Anderson emoji of your choice here)

7 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

I do get it. Anderson was wrong but now he's gone (insert fuck off Anderson emoji of your choice here)

Mate I’m with you. Couldn’t stand the bloke. Let’s just enjoy for 24 hours. Hammering Anderson would be lovely but that can wait 

Cracked open a bottle of Prosecco at 7.00pm, a bottle of Malbec at 8.30pm, onto the port at 10.00 and just opened a fresh bottle of LBV now. I’ve had enough down days following BWFC to know when to celebrate the great ones. 

Can’t wait for Saturday.

COYWM!

ps, Ken is a sweaty, crabby cunt and his grandkids look like Ben Amos

• Members

In the warm glow of relief and satisfaction at the moment.

Reality is we will probably be in the fourth tier next season barring a minor miracle so the rebuilding which must commence immediately needs to have us in optimum shape to come straight back up. Manager appointment will be particularly key now. Hoping for a minor miracle this season but content that we survived and hope that magnificent away support continues and drives the club onwards and upwards.

Who's that climbing up the hill boys.........................?

Got a really good feeling about today 

am starting to think we will have 

"Positive steps " in the hunt for a manager 

Possibly "Positive signs " of season tickets going on sale 

Stretching it a bit I know but maybe even a " Major breakthrough " as we look for players 

and if we get really lucky  there may be a   " Significant Development " regarding requests that butter be introduced on hot dogs 

7 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Got a really good feeling about today 

am starting to think we will have 

"Positive steps " in the hunt for a manager 

Possibly "Positive signs " of season tickets going on sale 

Stretching it a bit I know but maybe even a " Major breakthrough " as we look for players 

and if we get really lucky  there may be a   " Significant Development " regarding requests that butter be introduced on hot dogs 

It’s a new day, it’s a new dawn

Totally agree

I’m excited about the prospect of ya just giving it a go to stay up. More points to be docked now though?