Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

16 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

This quote from the Times on line...

Anderson claimed he was not to blame for the delay, saying it was “entirely due to the discussions and negotiations” between the consortium, the Eddie Davies Trust (set up by the club’s former owner) and the administrators.

Partially true but he’s being very clever with the words he is using and not adding sufficient context to explain. He’s a clever guy you have to give him that 

what I do know is that the issue is between KA and Keir Gordon. 

Ken was ready to sign it appears but at the eleventh hour wanted something from either keir or FV (the club as it would be).it is now in Keirs hands as to whether to grant this as FV won’t and rightly so if it is what I believe it is. 

If it is granted the deal gets done.  If it’s not then I fear the worst. 

Sources of this will not be divulged but it’s genuine and has been verified with two further people.  

Unless it’s granted there will be no deal with any purchaser as the deal will need to include this for KA to sign. Should’ve added that 

Edited by Escobarp

1 hour ago, MACCA said:

My dads stone sits proudly next to Nat as I wanted to visit him at the match every other weekend and felt it was a much better place than a cemetery. If the worst happens tomorrow I will be taking that stone tomorrow and that will break my fucking heart! Come on someone sort this shit out!

And what a top Wanderer your old fella was. It’s gonna get sorted and your dads brick gonna stay just where it is. 👍

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Don’t talk shit, pathetic that

The only thing pathetic about it is you feeling the need to make a wank comment without seeing the accounts/what Anderson has done to BWFC. Pretty sure we aren't in better shape than when he took over, but you never know - he might have been a managerial genius whose only interest was to make BWFC successful. Or not.

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Partially true but he’s being very clever with the words he is using and not adding sufficient context to explain. He’s a clever guy you have to give him that 

Ken was ready to sign it appears but at the eleventh hour wanted something from either keir or FV (the club as it would be).it is now in Keirs hands as to whether to grant this as FV won’t and rightly so if it is what I believe it is. 

Sources of this will not be divulged but it’s genuine and has been verified with two further people.  

Unless it’s granted there will be no deal with any purchaser as the deal will need to include this for KA to sign. Should’ve added that 

Could you say what it is he wants?

3 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Owned by Lovell Sports (Holdings) Limited that is owned by Sdi (Lsl Holdings) Limited that is owned by sports direct.

That’s mike Ashley then? He can’t buy us because of Newcastle, if he’s interested it’s to knock it down and build on. 

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Sounds about reet.Anderson moving the goalposts when a deal was within touching distance.

Utter cunt.

25 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Any indication of what the additional item KA wanted was?

Apologies. I need to keep up.

Edited by Hoppy510

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

More money. 

Escobar is saying it’s not that and hinting that it’s to ensure he gets no further litigation 

I suppose the inference being that he knows he’s fucked once the true accounts and/or story comes out after.

Basically, he wants immunity from prosecution for everything he’s done since taking ownership 

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Escobar is saying it’s not that and hinting that it’s to ensure he gets no further litigation 

I suppose the inference being that he knows he’s fucked once the true accounts and/or story comes out after.

Where did he hint that? I thought he said he couldn't possibly comment.

Unless i'm missing summat.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Basically, he wants immunity from prosecution for everything he’s done since taking ownership 

But if that’s not agreed he will be fucked anyway as I’m sure it will come out one day. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

Where did he hint that? I thought he said he couldn't possibly comment.

Unless i'm missing summat.

His 👍 to Manchester white.

whatever.

He’s making out he knows then holding back when asked to give actual details, probably the most annoying thing that happens on here to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Why?

you signed an NDA?

Same one as FV 😂

isnt prosecution just any comeback internally let’s leave it at that 

any wrong-doing of the sorts banded about on here by some would be dealt with if true and he couldn’t escape that but it’s a big IF