Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

I hate ken Anderson that much I’d prefer us to liquidate and start again in level 20 if it meant that greasy plastic faced sad excuse for a human being got fuck all out of it. And by the way I think it’ll end with liquidation, Anderson wanted that all along in my opinion. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Sluffy said:

And the 'some inside' would that be the likes of McGinlay and Dearden who he's probably sat next to in the press box perhaps?

Iles has already reported that the problem was a legal rep from the Anderson camp not being available to sign.

Hardly Anderson's fault if that's the case.

 

Embarrassing. There are teenagers who'll take criticism of Harry Styles better than you take criticism of a former football agent you have no connection with.

Anyway, that's now twice in two weeks we've been a signature away until something drastic happened (first the injunction, now Ken's reverse Christmas Carol act). Hopefully the EFL hace cottoned on that giving these arseholes endless rope does nothing but keep the club tied up. This ultimatum should've come before the Wycombe game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darrener said:

The issue has always been FV, they have been fucking about big time. They should never have been given preferred bidder status, we could have got someone else interested in the time they've had. 

What a load of utter claptrap, how have you arrived at such a ridiculous conclusion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

So are we saying KA becomes aware that he gets more cash out more quickly by backing Kamani Bid . 

Hotel Administrator supports FV bid 

KA Refuses to sign S&P agreement to FV 

In which case hotel administrator is not so much left holding the shitty end of the stick , he is left holding a stick with both ends very shitty because either / or  KA and MJ ( via PBP ) could try and bring an action against him depending on which bid he supports  ? Hence why he ( the administrator ) went to court . 

 

 

Yes, and I think Nixon’s tweets allude to this. 

Administrator went to court to get legal protection for accepting a ‘lower’ bid. 

KA potentially agreed to FV deal until he discovered the value of the Kamani bid, at which point he (maybe even rightly) reneged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I hate ken Anderson that much I’d prefer us to liquidate and start again in level 20 if it meant that greasy plastic faced sad excuse for a human being got fuck all out of it. And by the way I think it’ll end with liquidation, Anderson wanted that all along in my opinion. 

You hate Anderson more than you love Bolton? I think of all your posts, this may be the one with which I most disagree (and that’s saying a lot).

Liquidation - this one is officially a Mounts prediction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damocles said:

Yes, and I think Nixon’s tweets allude to this. 

Administrator went to court to get legal protection for accepting a ‘lower’ bid. 

KA potentially agreed to FV deal until he discovered the value of the Kamani bid, at which point he (maybe even rightly) reneged.

Glad you mentioned Nixon 

So Ken is,  by following this course of action supporting Nixon's "Theory " that the Acquisition of the Hotel leads to an alternative buyer emerging for the football club .?

Or is he just pushing for more cash ? 

Presumably the Kamanis could have tipped KA off as to who their buyer of the club was ( assuming they have one ) ? 

And it is actually possible , because we know bugger all about FVs intentions , ( other than MJ is a Bolton fan ) , that whilst KA may benefit financially by backing the Kamani bid / blocking the FV bid , he might genuinely believe the football club might be better in the hands of  this alternative bidder ie someone other than FV ? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admins will go to Court and force it through ultimately if ken won’t sign but I think he will he doesn’t really want more court actions I’m sure if it

so mounts you are going to be wrong I’m afraid. We will live to fight another day

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Admins will go to Court and force it through ultimately if ken won’t sign but I think he will he doesn’t really want more court actions I’m sure if it

so mounts you are going to be wrong I’m afraid. We will live to fight another day

I thought that , but the longer this drags on , and it could go on another 18 days or so , is there not a chance FV walk ? Could KA be hoping for that ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It can't be Anderson fucking us over. Sluffy has repeatedly told me for the last two and a half years that my suspicions about his competence, trustworthiness and intent are completely unfounded.

And as they remain unprovable I can't argue with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

You hate Anderson more than you love Bolton? I think of all your posts, this may be the one with which I most disagree (and that’s saying a lot).

Liquidation - this one is officially a Mounts prediction.

He’s angry mate. I get it

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

I thought that , but the longer this drags on , and it could go on another 18 days or so , is there not a chance FV walk ? Could KA be hoping for that ? 

I think he’s only hoping for that if he knows if they do kamani buy the club. 

It won’t drag that long. I expect this done with one of them by midweek. But could be wrong 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone think the problem may be personal between KA n MJ?

Im thinking they’re so entrenched in their positions n neither will budge that It might need someone to bang their heads together to get it sorted! 

I propose Mounts do it 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

It can't be Anderson fucking us over. Sluffy has repeatedly told me for the last two and a half years that my suspicions about his competence, trustworthiness and intent are completely unfounded.

And as they remain unprovable I can't argue with that.

Give it a rest or open a thread where you can all argue like little bitches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

 

Embarrassing. There are teenagers who'll take criticism of Harry Styles better than you take criticism of a former football agent you have no connection with.

 

We don't know there is no connection between the two.As the owner of a Bolton internet forum, Ken might have contacted Sluffy and be paying him to be his number one fanboy

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Anyone think the problem may be personal between KA n MJ?

Im thinking they’re so entrenched in their positions n neither will budge that It might need someone to bang their heads together to get it sorted! 

I propose Mounts do it 😊

At some point MJ must have realised  KA has been taking him for a ride for years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Damocles said:

Assume Kamani’s were able to make KA aware of their bid structure. The legal process in midweek suggests one of the administrators needs protection against possible recourse.

Ken appointed Quantuma he has known full well the other interest in hotel for a long time. I’m pretty sure this isn’t about that. Ken pushed for and agreed deal. Then reneged - and from what I’m told it’s not even over money. It seems like deliberate time wasting. Ken’s last revenge. But time will tell fully what game is being played and why.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tomski said:

He’s angry mate. I get it

I understand he’s frustrated mate. We are all pissed off and bored to death with this whole crap situation and KA seems to be acting like an absolute ****. I want it to be over.

However, I just can’t understand some people who want liquidation for our club, let alone those who would let the club die, just to spite someone else.

Would I be happy if KA walked away with millions from this deal? Not at all. Would I hand over his cheque myself if it meant I could catch up with you for some beers at the football in Walsall next season - absolutely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Admins will go to Court and force it through ultimately if ken won’t sign but I think he will he doesn’t really want more court actions I’m sure if it

so mounts you are going to be wrong I’m afraid. We will live to fight another day

I really hope you are right. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Having just seen the statement, it seems more of stern warning to the protagonists. Perhaps Tuesday seems a bit short notice given a bank holiday, but maybe they also know Anderson is a cunt.

Mounts: hope you've not been on the gin mate, you seem really down! :)

I don't want us to fold, even if it means Anderson gets his pot of gold.

Just get the fucker away from the club forever. Hire a few buses later to visit the restaurant and have an opinionated debate after it's all sorted; might make a few feel better, but for now let's keep our club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Having just seen the statement, it seems more of stern warning to the protagonists. Perhaps Tuesday seems a bit short notice given a bank holiday, but maybe they also know Anderson is a cunt.

Mounts: hope you've not been on the gin mate, you seem really down! :)

I don't want us to fold, even if it means Anderson gets his pot of gold.

Just get the fucker away from the club forever. Hire a few buses later to visit the restaurant and have an opinionated debate after it's all sorted; might make a few feel better, but for now let's keep our club.

I’m just fuming at KA refusing to sign and thinking wouldn’t it be fantastic if he ended up empty handed, of course I want the deal to go through and don’t want liquidaton at the same time I want KA to feel the pain he’s caused thousands of Bolton fans. I’m flying home today, that’s not helped my mood. 😂

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.