Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Thank you mate for the explanation, I appreciate it.

I do apologise to you for having to go to the bother of doing it though as I actually did know most of that but I think how I wrote my sentence to which you kindly responded should have been much clearer and prevented any confusion to others.

What I was meaning to say was that I wondered if one business strategy to buy the club might be a plan to sell off assets such as the ground - hence the question mark.

I was merely trying to point out by putting in brackets that the ACV would not prevent an ultimate sale of the ground if it came to that - and not asking the question if it did.

As I say apologies for the confusion and my appreciation and thanks for you trying to help me.

Whilst I'm posting - thank you to Bolton Diver for his kind words above.

No worries. It was the question mark that made me think maybe you weren't sure 

I sometimes work with properties that have a ACV so just added my input 

Has anyone heard about the possible Peter Kenyon consortium since Nixon mentioned it? Seems to have died a death, was hoping Kenyon & Co were going to gazump Basran & Co and maybe bring in someone like Nicky Butt (ex Man U connection) as our next manager.

8 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Has anyone heard about the possible Peter Kenyon consortium since Nixon mentioned it? Seems to have died a death, was hoping Kenyon & Co were going to gazump Basran & Co and maybe bring in someone like Nicky Butt (ex Man U connection) as our next manager.

I read it has if basran doesn't sign the deal by Sunday their exclusivity period runs out and Kenyon can nip in and buy the club 

1 hour ago, Blondi said:

Nicky fuckin Butt??

Apart from the manc connection what the fcuk do we want with someone with no managerial experience

4 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

how do you know this?  And everything else you seem to know? 

It’s all public domain/insolvency law. You can’t give preferred bidder status when creditor covenants have been breached; therefore no exclusivity.

18 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Nicky fuckin Butt??

Apart from the manc connection what the fcuk do we want with someone with no managerial experience

Just wanted to see who would bite first and you won!😈

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

It’s all public domain/insolvency law. You can’t give preferred bidder status when creditor covenants have been breached; therefore no exclusivity.

I'm quite liking your posts - seemingly no agenda, just explaining stuff that is in the public domain, as you say, and not just quoting/reposting social media bullshit

I feel that I've move on from being a blind man in a blizzard lost near the North Pole, with all this stuff.........to the fact that it's stopped snowing

Please keep on enlightening me

Oh.......and are you related to Malc in any way??

Last one for the evening, will the EFL have concerns that Basran and VGC Partners are investors in / part owners of a football talent agency- 10Tentalent? An agency that focuses (with the exception of Mark Noble) on lower league players?

Would certainly prevent players from said agency being transferred to BWFC...... likewise will the agency suffer through its potential links? Seeing as it’s VGC’s (Venlo’s) only profitable venture at present it seems odd that they (fund providers) would back a venture that brought direct conflict. 

Just a thought. 

Night all.