Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over


Kane57
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, royal white said:

So only people on WW have access to this info? 

Almost certainly yes, at present, and I’d like to believe that somebody with enough tech savvy to tweet a very specific journalist would also be a member of this site. 

But does it matter or are you simply looking for a victory?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Howardroark said:

Almost certainly yes, at present, and I’d like to believe that somebody with enough tech savvy to tweet a very specific journalist would also be a member of this site. 

But does it matter or are you simply looking for a victory?

“Almost certainly yes” sorry you’re wrong on that mate. 2 of 3 What’s app groups have been pinging non stop since you have been on here. The majority of those in the groups aren’t on WW. So the info you have supplied is far from limited to WW

 

In what way way would I be looking for a victory? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, royal white said:

“Almost certainly yes” sorry you’re wrong on that mate. 2 of 3 What’s app groups have been pinging non stop since you have been on here. The majority of those in the groups aren’t on WW. So the info you have supplied is far from limited to WW

 

In what way way would I be looking for a victory? 

Ok, well if you could kindly ensure the accuracy of the information in said WhatsApp groups, I hate to see Clint make a bit of a fool of himself on such a global platform. 

Well you seem to have taken issue with me mentioning Clint, it strikes me as an odd thing to do unless you were simply looking for an argument and you felt this to be your opportunity? 

I do understand there’s a desire to ‘out’ me as a fraud or a ‘WUM’ or even as a central character sat here messaging from the stadium, but the truth is that I’m just a guy who makes a living from speculating and reading the semantics of publicly available statements, that’s how the stock market works. 

For further reading I’d suggest you look at Eugene Fama’s ‘Perfect Markets’ hypothesis as this forms the basis of the principles of factual speculation.

Edited by Howardroark
Correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The picture you are painting of borrowings against future  EFL payments begs the question where has all the cash gone with unsecured creditors at the levels they are ? 

 

Cash incomings just services the debt taken on in the first 12-18 months. 3 years of ticket sales-factored, sponsorship deals- factored, hotel reservations-factored, corporate boxes-factored. 

The issue comes when the expected volume for factoring is far greater than the actual amount, especially when the factoring company handles all your merchant accounts and releases funds after their payment.... 

The above is one of the issues Basran faces, in a typical takeover you would raise funds against assets, in this case there are literally no assets that aren’t charged or collateral.

Howard  

The above was a conversation that you and I had on friday -  this was within the first couple of hours of you venturing onto  this site .

Now I better understand where your information is coming from ,   I  assume that you have not seen a recent cash analysis for Burnden Leisure and associated companies ?

Are you any  the wiser than any of us in say knowing how much KA has taken out and put into the business since the last accounts were filed ? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Ok, well if you could kindly ensure the accuracy of the information in said WhatsApp groups, I hate to see Clint make a bit of a fool of himself on such a global platform. 

Well you seem to have taken issue with me mentioning Clint, it strikes me as an odd thing to do unless you were simply looking for an argument and you felt this to be your opportunity? 

I do understand there’s a desire to ‘out’ me as a fraud or a ‘WUM’ or even as a central character sat here messaging from the stadium, but the truth is that I’m just a guy who makes a living from speculating and reading the semantics of publicly available statements, that’s how the stock market works. 

For further reading I’d suggest you look at Eugene Fama’s ‘Perfect Markets’ hypothesis as this forms the basis of the principles of factual speculation.

As much as a cock Clint is I’m sure he won’t be to upset about getting a name wrong on twatter and they same applies to what’s app groups.

And there’s absolutely no issue with you mentioning his name, I’ve no idea how you have come to that conclusion.

Maybe you are one of the trust lot that Clint has been having a bit of banter with on FB? 

Anyway there’s no argument here I’m happy to read your mixture of facts, links, guesses and assumptions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Traf said:

Might not be takeover related, but...

SSN are advertising a Phil Parkinson News Conference for 1.45pm Monday afternoon.

That'll be the pre-Tuesday night match standard presser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Howardroark said:

Can I just state to twitter user ‘Clint Grundy’ it’s Brett Warburton who owns a company investing in Basran, not Mark Warburton. Please paraphrase me correctly.

A lad I go the match with asked if I knew a Clint Grundy. Apparently all over Facebook. 

I wondered if he was Undies alter ego hence the Grundy reference. ( grundies = Undies). But who knows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Howardroark said:

Inner Circle, Burnden Leisure and BWFC Athletic FC accounts.

Sorry. Me again Howard. Its still unclear

The last filed Burnden Leisure accounts are made up to 30 June 2017 and say this:

''The Group borrowings are secured by fixed and floating charges over all the assets of the Group.
 Fildraw Limited and the Group entered into an amendment, waiver and restatement agreement that resulted in £5,200,000 being waived. This balance has been written off in the profit and loss account.
 
The residual facility of £10m remains due to Fildraw Limited. This sum is only payable should certain payments not be made as agreed following the change in ownership in March 2016.''

Its not specific about what the 'certain payments' are.

Fildraw/Moonshift advanced £5m in September 2018 so you appear to have calculated or estimated that approx £7m of the old £10m has been written off with the remainder added to the new loan of £5m. I'm not saying that's incorrect but I cannot see anything in the public domain that shows that to be the case

The Inner Circle file shows a register of charge in favour of Moonshift referring only to a £5million loan facility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.