Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Take Over


Kane57
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Ken’s proves if you start debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

 

Only if you bring in over £10m in player sales whilst spending only £200k. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RoadRunnerFan said:

Only if you bring in over £10m in player sales whilst spending only. £200k. 

People seem to forget this part. Dean had the original loan and Ken was backup from what was initially agreed. Ken took over fully and didn't pay the original loan back until last year, while also flirting with administration and selling off players in the meantime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Self absorption of someone for calling bullshit bullshit. Makes total sense. 

Hounding you? I agreed with part of your post and disagreed with another part, really that simple. It's not my fault if you feel the need to reply in essays that Howard talking a lot of shit and are now praising him for being entertaining. 

Dear keyboard warrior, 

Please grow up.

Maybe this may be of some help to you perhaps?

Duty Calls

Now kindly run along a play nice someplace else.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bassini still talking about his 2/3 year plan on radio. If he does clear the debts (not sure how he can commit to that if he's not fully done DD) and pays people on time then we're massively better off than we were under Ken. 

Only issue is, he has set himself up for failure with his promises. Won't take long before people turn on him if something happens to his PL plans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think I am going to just trust that Bassini can't be stupid. He will know there is more than meets the eye with the value of the debt, so he must have some serious money behind him. Whether it's all his, or has some wealthy individuals involved, he wants to bring an actual footballing board to the table and that sounds good to me. We need a restructure and he acknowledges this.  I genuinely do not believe he would come back into football unless he knew he could make it work. 

Until he gives me reason not to, he has my backing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DLH said:

@John Galt are you a Bolton fan? And if you are, are you happy with this?

 

Not a Bolton fan, I'm actually a Rugby Union fan 

 

Did some work at the stadium regarding the financial aspects of the sale, initially for another interested party then Mr Bassini used our services instead of having to hire another company to start all over again.

I guess if I was to support a football team it would be Bolton, mainly because of the staff at the stadium being so welcoming and friendly and having a genuine passion for the club. I genuinely hope you do well in the future

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Welcome to my club Mr Bassini I for 1 will be supporting you and prepared too give you a chance.

Ditto! I'll be renewing my season ticket for next season too, on one condition, that Bassini pots Parky!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

Dear keyboard warrior, 

Please grow up.

Maybe this may be of some help to you perhaps?

Duty Calls

Now kindly run along a play nice someplace else.

Thank you.

It's funny, you keep saying this, yet you're still replying. And I'm the one that cares about being wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

People seem to forget this part. Dean had the original loan and Ken was backup from what was initially agreed. Ken took over fully and didn't pay the original loan back until last year, while also flirting with administration and selling off players in the meantime. 

He played the cards he had ...... what’s to stop bassini on day two going right old debts cleared - “right aldo get me that factoring co’s number will you”

i really hope bassini was woefully wronged at Watford and we are used by him to prove he’s the best football owner in history. Only time will tell but the facts about the guy right here and now are he’s an absolute crank.

characters like him are addicted to self publication at all costs 

Edited by onlyoneawalker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Blondi said:

Ditto! I'll be renewing my season ticket for next season too, on one condition, that Bassini pots Parky!

Has to be done before end of season. Give a new manager full summer to decide who to keep and who to bring in, rather than letting a completely unqualified tracksuit wearing mug control recruitment and tweet about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, onlyoneawalker said:

He played the cards he had ...... what’s to stop bassini on day two going right old debts cleared - “right aldo get me that factoring co’s number will you”

i really hope bassini was woefully wronged at Watford and we are used by him to prove he’s the beat football owner in history. Only time will tell but the facts about the guy right here and now are he’s an absolute crank.

characters like him are addicted to self publication at all costs 

I agree. I don't know where I stand with him at the minute. If he lives up to his promises then great, but I fear he's massively over promised and who knows what happens when he realises that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Imagine being bankrupt, then making a load of money in some property deals, then thinking... fuck it, I’ll blow a load of it by buying Bolton.

Clearly there are other more sensible reasonings/explanations but at face value the guy seems mental.

makes more sense than dean holdsworth buying it then asking his mates for a whip round to fund it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing that others and Howard especially kept saying was that Bill Gates could take us over but it doesn't mean he's going to spunk billions on us, someone saying they have X million pounds means cock all - it's how much they are going to spend that matters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

I agree. I don't know where I stand with him at the minute. If he lives up to his promises then great, but I fear he's massively over promised and who knows what happens when he realises that. 

The prem promise I don't give a shit about , having a club to support until the day I meet my maker is what I care about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.