Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

5 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Who is Newsham?? - the investor??

He fucking wishes. No it's some lad from Horwich who got locked in a restaurant one night and live streamed it, who's now moved to the Philippines to *not* tap young ladyboys up.

He acts ITK even though he's on a 7 hour time difference and keeps pestering Iles for updates 

So no.

2 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Soooooo are we expecting to hear something today?

Unlikely I'd say. From what I heard over the weekend the game tomorrow was cancelled when it was clear that a deal was unlikely to be done beforehand. I think we're looking end of week personally. But be absolutely delighted to be wrong. Never more delighted. 

6 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Unlikely I'd say. From what I heard over the weekend the game tomorrow was cancelled when it was clear that a deal was unlikely to be done beforehand. I think we're looking end of week personally. But be absolutely delighted to be wrong. Never more delighted. 

What is your take on all this? what do you expect to happen? completion by FV or moving on to someone else?

Just now, Pricey said:

What is your take on all this? what do you expect to happen? completion by FV or moving on to someone else?

I honestly think its completion by FV or face the abyss. There is nobody else that can save us now. But I'm only basing that on the admin process the situation we're in and what I think the EFL will do....

7 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I honestly think its completion by FV or face the abyss. There is nobody else that can save us now. But I'm only basing that on the admin process the situation we're in and what I think the EFL will do....

I agree with you. I think it has to be done this week otherwise we are down shit creek

From Marc Iles tweet yesterday that "Nobody will allow the club to be liquidated" I'd stop worrying that there's any chance of liquidation

What Marc Iles means is  that if the FV deal collapses one or more of  Brett/James/EDT would pay the necessary bills to keep the club alive until it was sold, however long that takes.

Edited by Roger_Dubuis

3 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

cant say im feeling it. normally im on facebook championship/ L1 banter group telling peeps how we are gonna smash the league and be promoted by xmas. but not feeling it this year

I can't think why!