Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

You seem to think he wants to throw all his money into a skip.

There'll be no more ED's.

Sorry no I completely agree. Nobody is chucking their millions at us. All I mean is - his wealth is probably enough to underwrite some guarantees and get this over the line. I'm fully realising that the days of millionaires flushing their money away so we can watch average football players is gone. 

Keith Harris made his fortune sticking his hand up a duck's arse and wishing he could fly.

Or it's the stockbroker guy who once tried to broker a deal for the sale of Everton and was Chairman of the football league who is a Manure fan and responsible for their sale to the Glazers. Worryingly his business went tits up in 2013 and I suspect any money he introduces to the club won't be his own, although I doubt we'll get floated on the stock market.

Just now, Hoppy510 said:

Keith Harris made his fortune sticking his hand up a duck's arse and wishing he could fly.

Or it's the stockbroker guy who once tried to broker a deal for the sale of Everton and was Chairman of the football league who is a Manure fan and responsible for their sale to the Glazers. Worryingly his business went tits up in 2013 and I suspect any money he introduces to the club won't be his own, although I doubt we'll get floated on the stock market.

Or its nothing to do with Keith Harris but instead insurance man Keith Morris.....

I don't really get it. I thought the completion of the FV deal was dependent on them getting the hotel & that can't be sorted yet.....or were they waiting for the extra investor coming in ?

Whatever....it looks like good news & with us only being 8 or 9 players short of a decent team, it's all looking good.  Hurrah.

5 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

I don't really get it. I thought the completion of the FV deal was dependent on them getting the hotel & that can't be sorted yet.....or were they waiting for the extra investor coming in ?

Whatever....it looks like good news & with us only being 8 or 9 players short of a decent team, it's all looking good.  Hurrah.

The hotel can be sorted quicker if via a CVA - at least according to Sluffy. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

And what does that mean? Anything or nothing?

Well if nothing else it shows that things have been going on in the background at FV for at least a few days prior to the notice.

I was expecting a some sort of a change in share ownership/ further shares issued at FV if a new person is putting their money into it.

I think this is probably it.

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

20 players supposedly identified and ready to sign up, if the case be a busy week 

Source?

Will Buckley the high scoring winger/ playmaker who is as hard as nails is surely going to be one of them - make an impact that mon

6 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Source?

Will Buckley the high scoring winger/ playmaker who is as hard as nails is surely going to be one of them - make an impact that mon

Come from mcginlay apparently so must be true

mr grey will cream his pants if Buckley plays