Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swansea away

Marc505

Well that was awful

Its pointless playing two up top if the rest of the players just back off and give the ball away every time we get the ball

Thought the referee and the black linesman were just fucking cheats and give nearly all decisions to Swansea. But even if they were  giving us all the decisions we wouldnt have got anything because we are just that bad

Parkinson has brought more dross in the club then Sammy Lee and I different think that was possible; his tactics are attrocious and I cant believe anyone could defend him. Too late now we wont win the three games more than Reading and Rotherham so its League 1 again next season.

What a waste of a day and money; be at QPR because it 30 minutes for me but thats it this season. Be glad when its over

• Site Supporter

The four amigos in the video all stink. They also don't have an ounce of wit between them and I very much doubt a full set of teeth between them either. They tried shouting the odds all game; even instructing Parky to get the team attacking despite being down to 10 and then 9 men. 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

The four amigos in the video all stink. They also don't have an ounce of wit between them and I very much doubt a full set of teeth between them either. They tried shouting the odds all game; even instructing Parky to get the team attacking despite being down to 10 and then 9 men. 

Aye, they’re Duelling Banjos material them guys 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Sorry but fuck off

He can’t suddenly go 2 up top when the team is on fumes confidence wise and then folk say “he was right all along” and it’s Ken’s fault

we had the same resources in September 

It’s nowt in isolation; but for fuck’s sake this Manager appears to instil fuck all confidence that they can play 

they could be 11 fat cunts from the dog and duck but they need to be managed to so they walk out the tunnel thinking they’re Holland 74.

That’s 50% of the job but this dementor hasn’t got it in him

I could spend a week telling you that you were the best slave trader in the world and you would still be shit  :)

Its one thing putting two up top but we dont 'play' with two up front . We dont play any football at all.

Yes what we have is very limited but Parky is a terrible manager. I am not having it that a decent manager wouldnt get more out of that squad. Plus he had a very good (best we could expect in our position) striker last season and he didnt know what the hell to do with him most of the time apart from leave him on the bench. 

Parky replaced Le Fondre, with 36 year old Donaldson, let that sink in

We stayed up last year miraculously, and Ken, Parky, and all the staff should have worked hard, to take us forward. But they didn’t, Ken didn’t find investment, Parky didn’t improve his tactics and adapt to the league, and continued to play 19th century football.

In fact they made us worse, and should be ashamed, as 2 seasons of recovery has been flushed in the toilet.

Edited by Lostock Whites

After the miraculous last game of last season we had a chance to kick on

What did PP do - he brought in the biggest load of cack anyone could sign and froze out the person who saved us and is miles ahead of the two stumps he is playing 

Tactics yesterday was a joke and its just not worth going any more to see us get dominated 

Fuck off Parkinson and Anderson for not sacking him after Burton Away last season 

Also, as I predicted before, Parky would blame the shift away from himself and put it all on the referee, and Swansea’s quality instead.

Just a little stat here, never mind 2 wins in 30 or whatever. But our posssession in the last 3 games.

23%

32%

30%

44%

39%

Don’t get me wrong, these players are the biggest bunch of slow, untehcnical dinosaurs I’ve ever seen. But Parky has been giving the players the most difficult chance of trying to win games with 30% of the ball.

But of course we’re not as capable at keeping the ball (even though they are professional players), so then I’d argue, why can’t we be solid with 11 men behind the ball? Why can’t we press instead of sitting back? That doesn’t demand money, Why can’t we play horribly, and dominate set pieces with our tall team?

So when you break it down, Parky literally has no idea how to manage, and shows he is good at nothing. Please bring someone new in, just a fresh face, anyone, I don’t think our supporters can watch this excuse of football. Even if we lose 6-3, I’d take it anyday. As this football is the most soul destroying, boring, uninteresting style I’ve seen throughout any league. 

Ken has to shoulder a lot of the blame here, how the fuck has Parky not been let go yet? Crazy really 

Parky clearly has a style of playing that he prefers, if the plan was to stick with Parky whatever the weather then we should have been recruiting players to fit into that style and really get behind it 

What the Fuck was the Otzumer signing all about? Clearly not one for Parky, he won’t be cheap either no doubt considering he was a free transfer and chased by a few clubs. Clough on loan last season another one that would have cost good wages but doesn’t fit into Parky’s style 

Weve not got money to blow on players that don’t fit into the style of the manager who has a job for life 

Edited by birch-chorley

Not sticking the ball into the box is what we do all the time under parky. Unless you count the aimless punt in the air to an isolated Macgennis or whoever the bingo machine has picked.

Its woeful week in week out and if its nothing to do with manager why have one? The style of play is absolutely down to the manager and its rank

Mon second from left always used to get the same train as me back to Manc after home games. Always wore a half and half scarf from one of our European games (green half - minds gone blank who it was). Used to see him at all aways. Fair play he’s still doing it so can’t be too critical although the video reminds me why sportswear doesn’t look good on many people

• The topic was unpinned