Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swansea away


Marc505
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Put Darden on 30 seconds before the goal

Not seen the red myself but it was justified, according to cockends and thumb head, because he was last man

Unless I've missed something, last man means fuck all

If it's on the halfway line as they described, how is that a clear goal scoring opportunity

I don't think any of ours would score from the half way line, one on one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

This team is fucking hopeless - they look like they try their hardest to lose.

The players aren't good enough

What do you really expect

There's the sum total of zero goal threat and we have 9 men

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Casino said:

Put Darden on 30 seconds before the goal

Not seen the red myself but it was justified, according to cockends and thumb head, because he was last man

Unless I've missed something, last man means fuck all

If it's on the halfway line as they described, how is that a clear goal scoring opportunity

I don't think any of ours would score from the half way line, one on one

Last man is a made up rule by the likes of Andy Gray and people believe it

Bit like saying he won the ball 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
Just now, Casino said:

Put Darden on 30 seconds before the goal

Not seen the red myself but it was justified, according to cockends and thumb head, because he was last man

Unless I've missed something, last man means fuck all

If it's on the halfway line as they described, how is that a clear goal scoring opportunity

I don't think any of ours would score from the half way line, one on one

It went to one of theirs who missed a 1 on 1.  He played on until yon mon had missed which was a good 3-5 seconds then because he missed sent of Wheater.

Was a bollocks decision

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, barryk32 said:

It went to one of theirs who missed a 1 on 1.  He played on until yon mon had missed which was a good 3-5 seconds then because he missed sent of Wheater.

Was a bollocks decision

 

So he could only have sent him off for serious foul play, right ?

Was it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Just now, Arrested development said:

Millwall and Sheff wed games are massive. We need to win at least one of those .

The only way that happens is if the club gets the boost that a sale might bring

And I'd say, it needs 4 with 3 against millwall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before the red cards when we had 11 players, we had 17% possession to a team 14th in the league. 

But of course the manager will shift all the blame on the red cards and on the ref.

 

Next week it will because the opposition has a 10 million player or something.

 

Parky is by far one of the worst managers I've seen in football, absolutely shocking. And he's quite disgusting also, taking advantage of our plight as a means of job security. He knows we cant sack him, if he cared about the club he'd leave, and take his primary school of a coaching staff with him. But he doesn't, he wants to keep his job, because there is no chance in hell that he will manage a championship club again.

Horrendous manager, and disgusting 19th century football. I've never in my time as a Bolton fan been so disinterested in our team. A team full of dinosaurs, who couldn't do a step over even if their life was on the lines. Yes the money, money, money, but there is no excuse for the manager to set up the same way every week, playing the most disgusting style of football, and guess what it doesn't even work. So why the FUCK has nothing been done? What are we waiting for? He should have been gone over a year ago.

Edited by Lostock Whites
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Before the red cards when we had 11 players, we had 17% possession to a team 14th in the league. 

But of course the manager will shift all the blame on the red cards and on the ref.

 

Next week it will because the opposition has a 10 million player or something.

 

Parky is by far one of the worst managers I've seen in football, absolutely shocking. And he's quite disgusting also, taking advantage of our plight as a means of job security. He knows we cant sack him, if he cared about the club he'd leave, and take his primary school of a coaching staff with him. But he doesn't, he wants to keep his job, because there is no chance in hell that he will manage a championship club again.

Horrendous manager, and disgusting 19th century football. I've never in my time as a Bolton fan been so disinterested in our team. A team full of dinosaurs, who couldn't do a step over even if their life was on the lines. Yes the money, money, money, but there is no excuse for the manager to set up the same way every week, playing the most disgusting style of football, and guess what it doesn't even work. So why the FUCK has nothing been done? What are we waiting for? He should have been gone over a year ago.

We’re waiting for a new owner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.