Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Ipswich

Biggish Dave

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Really wish I was going to this! Nixon says players are raging, hope they take it out on Ipswich I want to see angry goal celebrations. 

Apparently they are all wearing Nokendo tee shirts under the kit 

Just now, dazl1212 said:

I'm glad this is back on, I have been looking forward to going for a few weeks now, international break bores the crap out of me. Hopefully with cheap tickets we can get a decent attendance!

Would think about 16k, anyone got update on ticket sales? 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Hoping for more, if the fans can give the players a lift and show that we're behind them, despite how poor they are as players maybe we can get a result and if results go our way we're right back in it. 

Recent shenanigans will have an affect though as more casual fans will have made plans assuming its off. 

I was in Amsterdam this time a few years back & we played ipshit @ Home & ferddy bobic scored a hat trick if I remember rightly. remember watching the grand national on 1 telly & the results coming through on tother. same result please

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

North Upper is almost full (looks about 10 seats left) but I assume that will be the freebies the Council will have dished out to the great unwashed

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Ani said:

Allowing for the odd genuine excuse anyone not at this one needs to drop any pretence of supporting the club. 

Only just remembered I need to get Dubai white a ticket

4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Absolutely 

be nice if the folk who did chesterfield & Peterborough could show 

We have to be realistic though, for the 1st half of the week the players were on strike and we could be liquidated.  By Thursday morning things havd improved but nobody knows if we are playing. To expect 10k tickets to be sold in 48 hours for a team 5 points adrift is stretching it a bit. I have persuaded 2 to come who rarely bother but it was 4 or 5 for chesterfield & posh when there was a feel good factor (remember those) and 2 weeks to drum up interest and positivity.