Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Ipswich

Biggish Dave

Second half once Oz came on we started to create a little more. 

We played like a beaten team for an hour or more. 

Best part of yesterday was seeing armed police take out a car on way over just outside Colne. 5 cars , must have 15 armed coppers with a bloke face down in road with guns pointed at his head. He was driving a red Toyota Yaris but daresay that was not why he got arrested. 

10 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

For the life of me I don't see that. 2nd half played many clever passes, beat his man in tight situations, chased back and regained possession, loads of times he got attacks going, compared to Buckley who did precisely zero at either end. But Ameobi runs like waddle or Le Tissier so let's label him lazy. Enjoy his skill while you can because it's back to the Thorpes and p ratleys next season.

Chased back really?? Have to disagree on that one. Anyway it really doesn’t matter now 

As Kent  says they’re finished, it’s just a case of playing the remainder out now 

Didn't go the game made decision a while ago to stop going because of Parky and his teams shit predictable football so came as no surprise we lost. As for next season I would get rid of most of them they are too use to losing go a goal down no fight in them and a clueless manager who as no idea on how to change things around

KA is at fault by not sacking the incompetent manager.

4 hours ago, Ani said:

Best part of yesterday was seeing armed police take out a car on way over just outside Colne. 5 cars , must have 15 armed coppers with a bloke face down in road with guns pointed at his head. He was driving a red Toyota Yaris but daresay that was not why he got arrested. 

Apparently it's the Nissan Micra that's the automobile of choice for the real movers and shakers. This Yaris driver was probably one of the lieutenants of the operation. 

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wasn’t Bassini it was Traf coming back from sunbed shop. 😂

Probably not far from Trafs. 

Wonder if it was him. If it was he would probably pretend to have left the country. 

8 hours ago, Ani said:

Sure it wasn’t a Micra?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

It wasn't Kevin Nolan that apologised then!

Correct

I'm a numb cunt

jason mcateer I was thinking of

young scousers all look and sound the same to me

Edited by Spider

Our goal didn’t look like it was in. The lino was on the line but just stood there and the ref was near the edge of the box. 

Admittedly my seat isnt neat near the goal line but looked like their centre half was keeping it out. Replay is unclear. 

8 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Our goal didn’t look like it was in. The lino was on the line but just stood there and the ref was near the edge of the box. 

Admittedly my seat isnt neat near the goal line but looked like their centre half was keeping it out. Replay is unclear. 

I didnt think it crossed the line not that it matters.

22 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Doesn’t the ref have a buzzer which goes off as the ball passes the line ? 

7 minutes ago, R5dean said:

Doesn’t the ref have a buzzer which goes off as the ball passes the line ? 

Clever stuff. They could have a similar thing for fans, maybe buzzes when (if) we get over the halfway line.

Goal-line technology could be adopted at Macron Stadium from next season, after Championship clubs agreed in principle to introduce 'Hawk-eye'.

At an EFL meeting on Thursday, clubs in the second-tier voted in favour of the system that has been utilised at Premier League level since 2013, with further discussions set to take place in the post-season.

Pretty sure we’ve had it since the beginning of this season