Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Away

matty2094

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I’ll be honest, this weather has made it easier to be certain I’m not bothering. Will be taking the hound out somewhere where she can go in water.

If it had been tipping it down, I might have gone

Not nice speaking about your missus like that

Been to the Arch Duke tonight with my hound

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I don't particularly fancy that one either but the ST means I'll make the effort.  Tomorrow? Nah

That’s exactly where I am at. Not missed a home game because of the season ticket - if I had to buy a ticket I wouldn’t be going. Always go to Ewood but no chance tomorrow. I might get violent itchiness and twat some inbred fucker and I’m too old for that now. Out.

• Site Supporter

Well, I had already decided I wasn't going to allow the Dingles to take the piss out of our demise. But I got up this morning, threw back the curtains and saw it was another great day with birds tweeting and sun shining. 

If you think I'm going to spoil ll that by going watching us get a stuffing at Blackburn...

Not even for copious amounts of pre-match lager to dull the pain.

34 minutes ago, ROVERS F.C. said:

All come all ye faithful,joyful and triumphant...

Generous Rovers are putting on Garlic Bread aplenty and a group of dancing Dwarfs from Tonge Moor at the Darwen End.

=D>

Its a pleasant surprise to find people in Blackburn can string a sentence together these days. Are you on the electric now as well?

30 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Its a pleasant surprise to find people in Blackburn can string a sentence together these days. Are you on the electric now as well?

Cheers Paul lad,a pleasant surprise indeed to find a Bolton fan who can hold a basic conversation.

Fresh water just been connected,local folk still stop and point at them noisy things that fly high in the sky though...

Edited by ROVERS F.C.