Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

An Evening With Jay Jay Okocha

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Been in Jay-Jays company a couple of times (he was god father for a friend of mines son spent the day at christening) lovely guy and absolute legend but not to sure he's got the personality for dinner speaking especially at a large gig. Just my opinion may be wrong. 

10 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Been in Jay-Jays company a couple of times (he was god father for a friend of mines son spent the day at christening) lovely guy and absolute legend but not to sure he's got the personality for dinner speaking especially at a large gig. Just my opinion may be wrong. 

With you there mate, he’s an absolute legend and a lovely guy without doubt, but he’s not one for speaking or cracking rafts of one line witty anecdotes.

Met him personally too back in 2003 with a few off here at his then house off Shady Lane...great night.

On 05/04/2019 at 07:07, Good Knee said:

Sssssshhhhhh

An English man, a Nigerian man and an Irish man walked into a bar...

Got me tickets for tickets for League cup final against Boro after that fucking debacle what Phil Gartisde created with that 2 for 1 offer..

He had loads spare, I somehow managed to get hold of him & sat with his family at Cardiff, one of the best day's I have had until the result.

Always be up there being my favourite players & a really top guy. 

On 10/04/2019 at 17:13, Bigtoe said:

Sssssshhhhhh

An English man, a Nigerian man and an Irish man walked into a bar...

sssshhhhhh

Reminds me of the famous Wanderersways night with Franky Worthy who spent most of the night uttering these words as well as talking mainly about Leicester shitty

• 3 weeks later...