Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Games off.

Mounts Kipper

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Pole is a cunt 

Oh aye fancy him wanting out of this shitfest after not being paid his wage.

Supporters fault for marching round stadium and upsetting chairman

Players fault for striking back in august and boycotting training and upsetting the chairman 

Supporters trust fault for basically being useless and saying bad things about chairman

Local press fault for.not reporting properly and upsetting chairman

McGinlays fault for being a bad businessman and caring about BWFC and upsetting chairman

EFL fault for passing Holdsworth and Saviour Ken instead of letting us go bust and later for forwarding TV money so Jan/Feb wages could be paid

Bolton Council fault coz they are to blame for everything and tried not to push club over edge for non payment of rates for last 2 years

I hope Anderson is looking over his shoulder for rest of his.life for what HE has done to Bolton Wanderers Football.Club.

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Boro had massive illness in the squad

So they said.. "homesick juninho crying for his mummy" seems less manly. 

but they won the rearranged fixture (or drew , cant figure it out, the poster further up sez they drew), then got docked 3 points. Blackburn (who they played) got jipped out of three points.. 

in the end middlesborough went down anyway , luckily for the FA/FL/whoever ..

i never got why they "only" got those three points took away, like it never happened, but not more punishment for attempting to Game The System (or whatever) . if they drew it then they did get punished more , but i must be remembering it wrong somewhere.

But i know blackburn probably wouldve won if fabrizo ravinelli and them were touching cloth for 90 minutes. 

there wouldve been massive shit if the ploy to cry off due to belly ache wouldve worked in gaining points. i think tottenham tried it in a later season and the premier league went ":::lol:::.no." .. 

Us delaying fixtures when djorkaeff and okocha were injured wouldve be awesome . 

can we replay this entire season due to pains in the wallet ?

Edited by e2e4
typo , misremembered facts

10 minutes ago, snowball said:

Oh aye fancy him wanting out of this shitfest after not being paid his wage.

Supporters fault for marching round stadium and upsetting chairman

Players fault for striking back in august and boycotting training and upsetting the chairman 

Supporters trust fault for basically being useless and saying bad things about chairman

Local press fault for.not reporting properly and upsetting chairman

McGinlays fault for being a bad businessman and caring about BWFC and upsetting chairman

EFL fault for passing Holdsworth and Saviour Ken instead of letting us go bust and later for forwarding TV money so Jan/Feb wages could be paid

Bolton Council fault coz they are to blame for everything and tried not to push club over edge for non payment of rates for last 2 years

I hope Anderson is looking over his shoulder for rest of his.life for what HE has done to Bolton Wanderers Football.Club.

Calm down ffs 

8 minutes ago, snowball said:

Do you think.players considered that before striking? Two meaningless games left so less discussion about effects  it will have on others more on their own issues? Just a thought 

100% this, I think they saw this as the "safer" matches to do it for, no real ramifications for promotion/relegation and possibly more sympathy from the football world....still a whole load of fuckwits though

16 minutes ago, embankment said:

League now saying the fixtures must be completed. No matter who plays. 

Its a unbelievable this saga.

So are they saying we can just play the U18s in the rearranged game if the first team haven’t been paid by that point? 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Naytch said:

So are they saying we can just play the U18s in the rearranged game if the first team haven’t been paid by that point? 

Yes.

To be honest I'd be more interested in going and giving my backing to the kids than to the first team, such has been the levels of shite this season.

Guest Nordkurve
5 minutes ago, Naytch said:

We should send the U16s out. Might have a chance of a draw instead of getting dicked 3-0.

7 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

I think one of my late father's famous sayings comes to mind when it comes to Bolton Wanderers fans "... Could fall in a barrel full of tits and still come out sucking their thumb". 

True or not, how's that relevant here?

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yes.

To be honest I'd be more interested in going and giving my backing to the kids than to the first team, such has been the levels of shite this season.

Aye, you often hear we should just play the kids so now's our chance

Let David Lee be manager for the day too

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, you often hear we should just play the kids so now's our chance

Let David Lee be manager for the day too

To be honest - no matter how good or bad Parky is!!! it would make sense for Didsy to take charge

18 minutes ago, snowball said:

Someone say the u-18's havent been paid since Jan? Thats gonna look good if they turn out and first team dont

Marc illes said they haven’t been paid since January and the efl wanted a load of kids to play instead of adults who claim they are mentally unprepared to play because of a months pay missing he was making the point a lot of the under 18s live away from home in digs so fuck knows how they have been getting bye