Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury

gonzo

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They are now selling tickets for Saturday after not having a game all season and we get fucking two days or liquidate

Difference is, it's not the EFL with bolton

Its us

And don't be too sure bury are out of the woods yet

22 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They are now selling tickets for Saturday after not having a game all season and we get fucking two days or liquidate

To be fair we've been playing matches under a promise about our current position that may or may not have been entirely truthful.

5 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I know, I got my info also from a former colleague of his at walmsleys.

I'm paraphrasing, but he referred to crausby as a lazy, shit stirring union type.

My dad has never been shy when telling tales about work colleagues over the dinner table who's a pillock and who's not.

My dad did his apprenticeship around the same time as DC so could have a blind spot towards his 'mate'

Fair to say there's been some run ins over the years but I feel sick at the thought of Bury going bump. Not helped by the worry of us being closely behind them, but the Bury fans must be gutted after being so sure of survival and all of their efforts today to clean the ground up and then suddenly it's gone.

• Site Supporter

They've never really felt like rivals to me, just a slight irritant that popped up here and there over the last 30 years.

That said, you can't have a rivalry without a rival.

They've definitely gone, we won't, which will make their day even worse.

Feel for the fans who left Lofthouse out of their chants, the ones who scorned his name, well...