Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Presumably you've not heard what they sang about Muamba nor what they sang about Sir Nat? Did you not see the flag hung over the bridge on the M66? The vast majority of them are United or City fa

I've been researching the prospect of Bury & Bolton Wanderers thoroughly online.    Or at least that's what I'm telling the wife when she questions why BBW is appearing in my search hist

Fuck them, fuck their songs about Muamba, but most importantly fuck them and their songs and banners about Sir Nat. Fuck them. They can go into 'town' and support one of the Manchester clubs

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He's on northwest tonight now!

Won'tt discuss his tweets though!

Been in Times today saying some of bury lot might have to sell their houses and how been lied to by owner. Sounds familiar 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

So, how come shitty shakers players haven't walked out

In fact, amazing they even turned out if you want to listen so some of our supporters

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Casino said:

So, how come shitty shakers players haven't walked out

In fact, amazing they even turned out if you want to listen so some of our supporters

Amazing the difference it makes when you are in the promotion places........

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Perhaps their owner wasn't paying himself 525K and then not paying the  players and the tea lady.How much was the Bury owner taking out?

I think we still need to wait for the accounts on that one.

The 525k you refer to was paid well before the cash for staff wages dried up.

Ken may well have taken more (lots more) since then, but it's still just supposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
On 24/05/2019 at 07:15, Roger_Dubuis said:

Perhaps their owner wasn't paying himself 525K and then not paying the  players and the tea lady.How much was the Bury owner taking out?

Irrelevant

Totally fcuking irrelevant

Our lot refused to play, mentioning the stress of not knowing when they would be paid and how it was affecting them

Maybe the bury lot don't need the money as much as our millionaire lot

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Casino said:

Irrelevant

Totally fcuking irrelevant

Our lot refused to play, mentioning the stress of not knowing when they would be paid and how it was affecting them

Maybe the bury lot don't need the money as much as our millionaire lot

They drink tap water in Bury 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Casino said:

Irrelevant

Totally fcuking irrelevant

Our lot refused to play, mentioning the stress of not knowing when they would be paid and how it was affecting them

Maybe the bury lot don't need the money as much as our millionaire lot

I still think your frustration should be directed at the man who chose not to pay anyone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

I think some Bury fans have forgotten how some Wanderers fans helped to keep them going when they were going under when they were "selling seats" etc just 20 or so years ago.

And stood outside our ground rattling tins and shaking buckets.  More embarrassing than that though, they started selling Utd gear in their club shop at that time

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

And stood outside our ground rattling tins and shaking buckets.  More embarrassing than that though, they started selling Utd gear in their club shop at that time

Didn't Utd lend them their training ground or something like that? Probably a Neville Neville deal. Whatever it was they should be a bit more sympathetic to our situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Didn't Utd lend them their training ground or something like that? Probably a Neville Neville deal. Whatever it was they should be a bit more sympathetic to our situation.

Rivalry is rivalry, fair do's really, weve fallen and are the whipping boys, let them have their fun, we'd do the same with any of our rivals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Rivalry is rivalry, fair do's really, weve fallen and are the whipping boys, let them have their fun, we'd do the same with any of our rivals.

Agreed. It would be new lows having sympathy off Bury

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoppy510 said:

Didn't Utd lend them their training ground or something like that? Probably a Neville Neville deal. Whatever it was they should be a bit more sympathetic to our situation.

I don't recall that but they've always been a town full of armchair reds.  The state of the art training ground that City let them use for the last few years at a peppercorn rent was trumpeted at the time as a great deal.  However somebody failed to notice that the running costs were 300k a year😂

Anyway, f*ck Bury

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.