Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Game Next Season

Ratwhite

I feel like a weight has been lifted, like I can dare to look forward to Saturday with a football/BWFC head. But I genuinely dont get who the 11 players will be. Does anyone envisage the likes of Oz, McGennis turning out & presumably losing their right to leave? I don't care really as long as we play, just curious if we'll have 11 senior players.

Guest Nordkurve
3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

How come it returns €5 short?

I don't know. Maybe sometihng to do with Being in Germany ? I hadn't really noticed it to be honest. If anyone knows why, please let me know....

Guest Nordkurve
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Some sort of taxation?

It could be. In all the time I have been using the App over here I have never give it a second thought.

29 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

It could be. In all the time I have been using the App over here I have never give it a second thought.

5% betting tax in Germany. 

In UK you used to pay tax on bets (or winnings) now it comes out of bookies profits. 

Guest Nordkurve
4 minutes ago, Ani said:

5% betting tax in Germany. 

In UK you used to pay tax on bets (or winnings) now it comes out of bookies profits. 

Cheers for the info. Like I said, I have never even noticed it before. Still, I will be happy with the winnings :)

Wasn’t planning on going but after everything that has happened this summer I can’t miss it. Admittedly helped by other half telling me her mate had sorted a lift and ticket for her and there was no way I was having her go to the game and me miss out 🤣

Toyed with the idea of going in their family stand while I’ll have my lad with me but got some seats near the front in our end, be reet. Top marks to Wycombe for the ease of the ticket website and also free of charge tickets for U12s. 

18 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Wasn’t planning on going but after everything that has happened this summer I can’t miss it. Admittedly helped by other half telling me her mate had sorted a lift and ticket for her and there was no way I was having her go to the game and me miss out 🤣

Toyed with the idea of going in their family stand while I’ll have my lad with me but got some seats near the front in our end, be reet. Top marks to Wycombe for the ease of the ticket website and also free of charge tickets for U12s. 

Thought about taking the kids too. Either in home or away areas. But eventually decided this wasn't the right match for a 7 and 9 year old.

6 minutes ago, wiggy said:

Thought about taking the kids too. Either in home or away areas. But eventually decided this wasn't the right match for a 7 and 9 year old.

He’s 11 and done quite a few aways now so he’ll be reet as long as we steer clear of the undoubted concourse carnage. 

I'm liking this barcode on my phone for the tickets.

Lessons could be learnt from this & get rid of ticketmaster who I'm guessing might be pricier to use & have cocked up more than once, like the Burton fiasco!

Knowing my luck I'll probably forget to charge the battery on my phone & won't get in though 😂