Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random social media stuff

Zico

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

God sake. I feel right special now 😂😂

Had my heart set on this one too

Screenshot_20220606_123335.jpg

I suggest you delete this young girl i only wanted be a bit friendly with you in a nice way of course... please do the right thing and delete this aint not cool to leak someones personal photos!! Am not a happy bunny now ! 🤬🤬🤬

34 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I suggest you delete this young girl i only wanted be a bit friendly with you in a nice way of course... please do the right thing and delete this aint not cool to leak someones personal photos!! Am not a happy bunny now ! 🤬🤬🤬

That was mental as well, the way he tried to turn it round to make himself look like the victim and flounced off!

Then decided to put out a "statement" about it afterwards like an apologising celebrity. Twitter has really given people a warped sense of their own importance.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

That was mental as well, the way he tried to turn it round to make himself look like the victim and flounced off!

Then decided to put out a "statement" about it afterwards like an apologising celebrity. Twitter has really given people a warped sense of their own importance.

I strongly suspect that wasn't really him.

Search Paypig and Findom on twitter BB.

Youll have mental cunts putting money in your account in no time for very little in return. Its like a submissive kink thing. They must get turned on by just giving money to folk.

Theres a huge racket with it all goes on with the foot fettish blokes. I had loads of fellas on there wanting pictures of my feet and to buy my sweaty socks. It was a big fettish a first but some young lads just exploit the paypigs and pretend to be in to it. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Youll have mental cunts putting money in your account in no time for very little in return. Its like a submissive kink thing. They must get turned on by just giving money to folk.

Theres a huge racket with it all goes on with the foot fettish blokes. I had loads of fellas on there wanting pictures of my feet and to buy my sweaty socks. It was a big fettish a first but some young lads just exploit the paypigs and pretend to be in to it. 

Mate of mine has a few pairs of undies under his bed that are crustier than a tiger loaf.

They worth  anything on these sites? He’s willing to pop them in a Jiffy bag. He reckons.

48 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do they accept bunions? Just asking.

• Members
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Weird some of you fellas. Had a Dad I see on school playground messaging me to say I had lovely feet not that long ago. Kinky bastard. 

• Members
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I've just searched it. What the fucking hell. I can't do all that 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Do they accept bunions? Just asking.

Youll have seen a guy I used to converse with. Toejammaletoesucker or whatever he was called. His fettish was the soles and them being covered in sock fluff.

Nice fella.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Mate of an ex, about 10 years ago, had a bloke like this. 

She was fit and all that, and this weird old guy just kept sending her money, he didn't even appear to want anything in return other then her attention occasionally 

She kept having to convince herself it was ok to take the money

31 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Youll have seen a guy I used to converse with. Toejammaletoesucker or whatever he was called. His fettish was the soles and them being covered in sock fluff.

Nice fella.

Nowt as queer as folk 🤣

I used to know a girl from Horwich who was into the findom stuff, blokes would meet her at a cash machine and draw out 50, 100, 150 quid and hand it over just to kiss her feet and then do one no questions asked.

One of her mates had got well into it all and was in touch with blokes from here and the US who would get off on her completely rinsing their credit cards to buy herself clothes and holidays etc 

• Site Supporter

Would any of these fellas be interested in a golf ball sized clump of bogeys, pubes and nail clippings?

Me mate with the crusty undies has been making one for a while and his missus has gently suggested she’d like it out of the house.

Ill put it in an old sock if it helps.

Me mate said

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Jacko. Lives round the corner from me. Absolute nutter, but a really nice bloke. I see him in the local shop fairly regularly, dancing like that with no music.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Jacko. Lives round the corner from me. Absolute nutter, but a really nice bloke. I see him in the local shop fairly regularly, dancing like that with no music.

His internal organs must be a powdery mash by now

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

What an icon, surprised he's still not only still in existence but still having it 😀