Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe vs Bolton

HomerJay

11 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Magennis is not, it seems. Fuck him. Got a weird feeling that the players who turn out this season will be highly thought of for years to come so it’ll be his loss in the end. 

Why not? I haven't heard anything. 

Anybody not playing tomorrow is a rat as far as I'm concerned. 

• Site Supporter

If he's made his mind up he definitely wants out, then why doesn't he put in a transfer request?

Ok be may have had his notice declined, but if he has now been paid, then presumably normal rules apply.

Fine him for his refusal, fuck him off to train with kids until we get an offer.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Magennis is not, it seems. Fuck him. Got a weird feeling that the players who turn out this season will be highly thought of for years to come so it’ll be his loss in the end. 

Not weird at all pal.

I think we'll all remember the day and the players. :good:

24 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If he's made his mind up he definitely wants out, then why doesn't he put in a transfer request?

Ok be may have had his notice declined, but if he has now been paid, then presumably normal rules apply.

Fine him for his refusal, fuck him off to train with kids until we get an offer.

If he puts in a transfer request, i don't think he would be paid the remainer of his contract.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, anthonyj said:

If he puts in a transfer request, i don't think he would be paid the remainer of his contract.

Yes, he potentially loses financially, but it would make his point in the proper fashion.

Spitting his dummy out and refusing to play; just stupid and misguided.

21 hours ago, bromers said:

Sorry if I'm not meant to post this here but got 2 tickets going for the game - 1x Adult (26-59) and 1x Young Adult (19-25). Selling for face value of course. Drop me a PM if interested.

These are still available if anyone is still looking for tickets

A massive applause to any wanderer who turns up for this 

if the players can’t be bothered why should we

i remember sitting for good knows how many hours on a coach to gillingham

and god knows how many hours to southend

I think we got beat 5-1

if they can’t be bothered to turn up and play , then why should I

Fallen out with the game totally, and after 49 years it hurts 

16 minutes ago, Mona said:

A massive applause to any wanderer who turns up for this 

if the players can’t be bothered why should we

i remember sitting for good knows how many hours on a coach to gillingham

and god knows how many hours to southend

I think we got beat 5-1

if they can’t be bothered to turn up and play , then why should I

Fallen out with the game totally, and after 49 years it hurts 

I went to Carlisle and got stuffed 5-0. Reading 7 something. Some match at Wembley that involved 5 goals against. Been there, done that and all that shit. I feel your pain but.....

When things go well, it makes every single piece of shite that I’ve had to endure so much more satisfying. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I went to Carlisle and got stuffed 5-0. Reading 7 something. Some match at Wembley that involved 5 goals against. Been there, done that and all that shit. I feel your pain but.....

When things go well, it makes every single piece of shite that I’ve had to endure so much more satisfying. 

Tomorrow will be one of those days.

Whatever the result.

Edited by Steejay

7 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Tomorrow will be one of those days.

A win tomorrow in the first match in League 1 (after all that’s gone on) would be equal to that last match at Wrexham in Div 4. IMO That’s why I’m going, that’s why I’m looking forward to this more than I have for a long time.

Edited by Boby Brno

9 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Genuinely excited to see 11 white shirts run out to be honest considering a few months (days) ago we didn’t know if we’d still exist.

This. Haven’t been so excited for a match in ages. Down to the fans to make it a special afternoon regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Not a Parky fan, but don't envy at all the job he's got on when he gets on that bus.

Don't think in his wildest dreams he would've imagined things could still be this bad on the eve of the new season. Six players and some kids to choose from, a stand-off before the coach has even set off and none of them believe a word he tells them.

Think 14/1 might be a bit short.

Remember WBA last season didn’t give us a fucking chance to win & we did. We will pull it off again tomorrow with the backing we have. We drive the ball in the back of net tomorrow even if it’s just young lads playing. Can’t wait for it 👍🏻👍🏻

Don’t care who plays tomorrow

i will cheer anybody in a white shirt 

Hope we win of course

Not worried about getting beat

Will sing my heart out for 90 minutes plus the rest and show the Wycombe fans and everybody else what a fucking club we are and what bwfc means to me.

once in always in

bwfc and fucking proud of it.

born in Bolton, die in Bolton, eat sleep and piss Bolton 

come on you white men!!!!! 

The fight back begins tomorrow