Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe vs Bolton

HomerJay

10 hours ago, Spider said:

Free hit for Parky

Aye it's a nice match to start the season with - long trip down south to a small new ground with a packed away end and beer tent.

Imagine if the fixture list had thrown up Tranmere at home as the first match - it would have been somewhat harder to get excited and proud about watching the youth team lose 4-0 in front of 17,000 empty seats

If I may clear the air... 

Take anything I say as tongue in cheek. I'm 100% behind anyone in our beloved shirt. Take a look at my earlier posts.

Today is a opportunity to galvanise support. The result of day 1 of 50+ this season is immaterial. What matters is how we get behind the lads. It could go down in folklore, for some it's the first away of their lives... But its likely to be a bigger, most memorable day for those nervously lacing up new boots, seeing their names on a shirt. 

They may never wear a white shirt again. But what would you give to be in their shoes? 

Let's make it magic for them. 

Bogs, please forgive my fuckwit comment; was an immature expression of frustration. I'm sure we all sing from the same song sheet, whatever the songs may be

COYWM

Might be nonsense but I’m told from someone claiming to be ITK that only two of the seniors are willing to play. Others travelled but not willing to pull the jersey on. 

Have a great day to all who are there and whoever pulls that white shirt on give them 1000% and save the hate for the other for another day. There day will come 

COYWM

17 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

If I may clear the air... 

Take anything I say as tongue in cheek. I'm 100% behind anyone in our beloved shirt. Take a look at my earlier posts.

Today is a opportunity to galvanise support. The result of day 1 of 50+ this season is immaterial. What matters is how we get behind the lads. It could go down in folklore, for some it's the first away of their lives... But its likely to be a bigger, most memorable day for those nervously lacing up new boots, seeing their names on a shirt. 

They may never wear a white shirt again. But what would you give to be in their shoes? 

Let's make it magic for them. 

Bogs, please forgive my fuckwit comment; was an immature expression of frustration. I'm sure we all sing from the same song sheet, whatever the songs may be

COYWM

Brought a tear to my Jap’s eye. COYWM