Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter

Went this afternoon and bought two WSL. Moved back a couple of rows to row Z so will probably spend all games standing until steward comes up claiming I’m blocking an advert.

This is first time my lad is buying his own which is good. It’s only taken a quarter of a century.

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Went this afternoon and bought two WSL. Moved back a couple of rows to row Z so will probably spend all games standing until steward comes up claiming I’m blocking an advert.

This is first time my lad is buying his own which is good. It’s only taken a quarter of a century.

Yoof is 22 paying for his own this year. He bought a coat for 50% more than cost of his ticket this week. 

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Probably jinxed it now, but it’s been quite a while since we were asked to sit down on row Z of NSL.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

£2.5m..ish in income there then.

None other bar what we get off the EFL and Sky. 

Not sure we can giving stuff away.

Think we massively won the race with iFollow income. Unfortunately, whilst other clubs publish their numbers it seems we don’t.

15 minutes ago, Ani said:

Renewed, nightmare for Yoof he is no longer Yoof, he is full price wanker. 

can't believe you won't foot the bill for them. Should be lucky they take you out the house :D 

15 hours ago, gonzo said:

Depends on the numbers of kids?

15 hours ago, gonzo said:

8,000 season tickets generally equates to just under £1.5m, we historically take around £8 per person per game.

2 hours ago, Big E said:

can't believe you won't foot the bill for them. Should be lucky they take you out the house :D 

He could claim his back as expenses for being my carer. Hopefully he will be driving to a few home games this year.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

How many extra season tickets will our little victory against Crawley get us do you reckon?  3k - 4k extra bums on seats would be my guess.

I’m not sure yesterday’s result and subsequent promotion will have that much bearing