Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Traf said:

I'll be looking to up my away count this season too.

Me too. There’s sod all else to do. Problem is, unless they sort this Covid stuff out in a borough of Bolton far enough away as not to affect me much, I can see other teams refusing to sell tickets to Bolton fans, wherever they live.

6 hours ago, MickyD said:

Me too. There’s sod all else to do. Problem is, unless they sort this Covid stuff out in a borough of Bolton far enough away as not to affect me much, I can see other teams refusing to sell tickets to Bolton fans, wherever they live.

At least the fans who do not live local get an advantage 

• Site Supporter

Two further emails. One saying pretty much, “Oops! We sent it to more than it should’ve gone to.”

The other assuring us that our S/Ts are secure and thanks for supporting.

What’s the latest on numbers?

was it 5k last week if so it might suggest a slow uptake for the discount period and perhaps folk are waiting on restrictions etc 

Possibly

sent them an email might even take a ride over this weekend

just seen 9-1 today closed Sunday/Monday, makes sense when your flogging s/t 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

Looks a slower uptake then

Some people ain’t going to commit until there’s clarifications 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

• Site Supporter

Mrs Good Knee just been up to renew mine and lads tickets, she thought it was busy it wasn't till they'd took her temperature and were asking for details that she realised she was in the covid vaccination queue, they pissed their sides,anyhow mission accomplished. 

28 minutes ago, Good Knee said:

Mrs Good Knee just been up to renew mine and lads tickets, she thought it was busy it wasn't till they'd took her temperature and were asking for details that she realised she was in the covid vaccination queue, they pissed their sides,anyhow mission accomplished. 

Hope Sharon and IE dont see the queues and immediately overspend on a new striker based on the thousands of new S/T holders they're expecting😃

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Brilliant!

14 minutes ago, SirNatsDog said:

Well, ive renewed mine so lets see what happens when they go on open sale tomorrow. It would be some kick in the teeth if we sold less than the 7,000 of last year!

8,200 last year im lead to believe!

2 hours ago, woolli said:

8,200 last year im lead to believe!

So 1200 have potentially not renewed from last season, that’s hardly surprising considering we don’t actually know when we will be allowed back in the stadium. Once we are allowed back in + away fans, i’d be reasonably happy if we had 10,000 fans in every week.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter

I think sales have been very good.

Employment for some maybe be a little insecure, for others furlough may have yielded some extra savings, however a level of insecurity will still exist, couple that with some concern over being allowed back in, and some folk will inevitably delay.

I reckon there may be a little boost after the 21st, or a week or two later if things are put back.

Certainly not concerned at all.