Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

Although, I'm not sure if the reservation was ever meant or stated to be rolled over to the following season, or was for the duration of the 20-21 season, in the event the stadium opened back up.

Other wise they were potentially not selling a large number of seats this season as the st holders from 19-20 hadn't renewed.

Not much help now I know, But I'd have contact the TO when they first went on sale to find out the ins and outs.

20 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Although, I'm not sure if the reservation was ever meant or stated to be rolled over to the following season, or was for the duration of the 20-21 season, in the event the stadium opened back up.

Other wise they were potentially not selling a large number of seats this season as the st holders from 19-20 hadn't renewed.

Not much help now I know, But I'd have contact the TO when they first went on sale to find out the ins and outs.

I thought the same but as it says "until further notice" there has been nothing subsequently to say I'd be losing my seat.  There are a LARGE amount of people who didn't renew last year who have been patiently waiting till they have been able to buy their seat again.  I suspect a lot of them haven't tried yet, so this could be trouble brewing.

"Not much help now I know, But I'd have contact the TO when they first went on sale to find out the ins and outs."

Actually, I did, on the day that renewals opened a few weeks ago... as I was surprised it just seemed to be renewals then general sale, was expecting an intermediate stage for the 2019 people whose seats had been reserved.

"Hello, Could you tell me what is happening with season ticket sales for long term season ticket holders who didn't renew last season due to the pandemic. We were told our seats would be held for a year. How and when can we renew with our original seats? "

Reply was...

"Supporters who didn’t renew for last season (Season 2020/2021), will be able to purchase a seat from the 7th June 2021 (Subject to change)."

As I'd asked the question about renewing with our original seats, I just blindly waited a few weeks till the 7th June.

Another email now sent. Will let you know the response.

1 hour ago, chrisw99_2 said:

I thought the same but as it says "until further notice" there has been nothing subsequently to say I'd be losing my seat.  There are a LARGE amount of people who didn't renew last year who have been patiently waiting till they have been able to buy their seat again.  I suspect a lot of them haven't tried yet, so this could be trouble brewing.

"Not much help now I know, But I'd have contact the TO when they first went on sale to find out the ins and outs."

Actually, I did, on the day that renewals opened a few weeks ago... as I was surprised it just seemed to be renewals then general sale, was expecting an intermediate stage for the 2019 people whose seats had been reserved.

"Hello, Could you tell me what is happening with season ticket sales for long term season ticket holders who didn't renew last season due to the pandemic. We were told our seats would be held for a year. How and when can we renew with our original seats? "

Reply was...

"Supporters who didn’t renew for last season (Season 2020/2021), will be able to purchase a seat from the 7th June 2021 (Subject to change)."

As I'd asked the question about renewing with our original seats, I just blindly waited a few weeks till the 7th June.

Another email now sent. Will let you know the response.

I'm basically in the same boat as you. I just rang through to be told my seat had already been sold. I managed to buy a seat on the same row 3 seats across. All a bit misleading though. 

32 minutes ago, smeghead83 said:

I'm basically in the same boat as you. I just rang through to be told my seat had already been sold. I managed to buy a seat on the same row 3 seats across. All a bit misleading though. 

How did you ring through?   Every number I try says the line is closed due to Covid?

3 minutes ago, chrisw99_2 said:

How did you ring through?   Every number I try says the line is closed due to Covid?

Not sure it’s still the case but I used to ring another department at the club and ask to get put through. 

Try one of the 01204 numbers and ask em to put you through to ticket sales. 

28 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

About what we sold last season so very good - the tickets are cheap as chips so can’t understand any Bolton fan not buying 

They might still be beyond some people after the last 15 months.

Ok, i've rung them and it's interesting.

The reason I can't buy my seat online (it's a grey blob not a blue blob) is it IS still reserved to me, till 5th July.

But as the website is just general sale, it's not showing it as available for me to buy myself...  will have to do by phone.

Interestingly my mate next to me is blue and he said his seat got cancelled last year probably because he cancelled the direct debit or something.

9 minutes ago, chrisw99_2 said:

The reason I can't buy my seat online (it's a grey blob not a blue blob) is it IS still reserved to me, till 5th July.

But as the website is just general sale, it's not showing it as available for me to buy myself...  will have to do by phone.

Interestingly my mate next to me is blue and he said his seat got cancelled last year probably because he cancelled the direct debit or something.

As far as I read it your mate would have been eligible for the discount if he had booked before the 7th July having bought part of a season ticket last year. 

I specifically asked for my old ST on the phone but the lady answering said it had already been sold. 

13 minutes ago, chrisw99_2 said:

Have you tried logging in to your account (making sure that the CRN matches your previous season ticket?) and seeing if it’s reserved for you?